Twitter: Trip to San Diego a sign of Dak progressing as a leader

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's our Great Leader prior to Eagles where we got trashed......What a motivator what leadership....

P.S. Check out how he makes Jerry seem like God almighty.

Dak Prescott will kiss every baby and use his PR machine to the max to keep a Job he well knows is way above his talent grade.

phildadon86

Reaction score
As usual, the Dak is a leader narrative (a narrative conveniently attached to players of lesser ability) continues to grow. Maybe Dak is a great leader, but that certainly isn’t anything that anyone but the players should know. The trips are nice I’m sure, but it sounds like someone just read a book by Peyton Manning or something.
Dak is such an incredible leader that the suspensions continue to grow, and his best friend on the team is a holdout and the biggest knucklehead of all. That’s leadership!
Its funny you keep bashing the guy yet I (for all too see) offered a wager if Dak sucks this year and you didn't make a peep. Scared to stand behind your baseless accusations that hes the worst QB since Ryan Leaf?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Never give up on a franchise QB before he turns 26. Never give up on a franchise QB before ge has four years of experience under his belt. If Dak doesn't turn the corner this year, all involved have by blessings to throw in the towel.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Dak could save a group of orphan children from an exploding building and you guys would find a way to take $#! on it. :thumbdown:

How do we know Dak wasn't responsible for how they got there in the first place?

Just kidding.

Blake

Reaction score
Never give up on a franchise QB before he turns 26. Never give up on a franchise QB before ge has four years of experience under his belt. If Dak doesn't turn the corner this year, all involved have by blessings to throw in the towel.

Lol. Dak has already turned the corner. The question is, can he sustain his momentum and build upon it. That remains to be seen.

Ken

Reaction score

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Its funny you keep bashing the guy yet I (for all too see) offered a wager if Dak sucks this year and you didn't make a peep. Scared to stand behind your baseless accusations that hes the worst QB since Ryan Leaf?
Yes I saw this before but I’m not exactly sure what you think would make any kind of sense to predict. I mean Cam Newton won MVP and people here think he sucks and are offended that he’s ranked ahead of Dak on most lists. What exactly do you think could possibly happen to change the sentiment about Dak?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I don't think there is much question about his leadership ability/potential.

I will listen to an argument he is not the answer at QB, can't win the big one etc, but no one can question that he is a good guy, been through a lot, and gives his all every single play.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes I saw this before but I’m not exactly sure what you think would make any kind of sense to predict. I mean Cam Newton won MVP and people here think he sucks and are offended that he’s ranked ahead of Dak on most lists. What exactly do you think could possibly happen to change the sentiment about Dak?
You're the one that has said hes garbage.I am offering a wager of if he goes out and has a 30+ TD 3500 yard year you need to shut up. Pretty simple. Since you are CONVINCED he is going to fall flat on his face this season. If he fails, like you are positive he will. I will post whatever picture you want in my signature and avatar, or leave the forum for 3 months. I think those are fair terms. Question is. Are you actually that convinced he will fail. Or are you here to stoke the fire and be a troll. Ill leave it up to you.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif

The 30 million dollar man....lol....

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
You're the one that has said hes garbage.I am offering a wager of if he goes out and has a 30+ TD 3500 yard year you need to shut up. Pretty simple. Since you are CONVINCED he is going to fall flat on his face this season. If he fails, like you are positive he will. I will post whatever picture you want in my signature and avatar, or leave the forum for 3 months. I think those are fair terms. Question is. Are you actually that convinced he will fail. Or are you here to stoke the fire and be a troll. Ill leave it up to you.
I mean... Blake Bortles has a 35 TD season and no one really thought he was any good that year.
I get what you are saying but it is hard to satisfy the equation either way. Dak isn’t really any good, but could the stars align with shootouts and he get 30 TDs? Sure. He could also play really well and only have 20 TDs because Zeke has a monster year converting at the goal line.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I mean... Blake Bortles has a 35 TD season and no one really thought he was any good that year.
I get what you are saying but it is hard to satisfy the equation either way. Dak isn’t really any good, but could the stars align with shootouts and he get 30 TDs? Sure. He could also play really well and only have 20 TDs because Zeke has a monster year converting at the goal line.
So no to the bet? Sounds good. Not really any good? No, he just protects the ball very well and wins games. Who would want that in a QB?

GMO415

Reaction score
You mean he dumbed it down and defenses adjusted on the second year. In college, the OC at Mississippi State did similar. OC work within limitations, but sometimes the limitations are too much to overcome.
Please explain Norve Turner coming into Carolina and creating a totally different offense for Cam? I don't see them running a 1990 Cowboys offense.

It's not dummying it down it's adapting.... evolving.

paladin

Reaction score
"San Diego trip a sign of Dak Prescott 'pushing envelope' as a leader"

lol
I tried using that line on my gal
Mustang Ranch trip a sign of Paladin 'pushing envelope' as a leader.

It didn't work
:(

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Keeping in mind that virtually all starting NFL QBs do such things from time to time.

Not hatin’...just sayin’...
Dak makes far less then most quarterbacks. That is a pretty penny paying for teammates to fly to San Diego.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score