Reaction score
Eagles fan. This is a beautiful reality

200.gif
Oh my goodness that gif is hilarious!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey boss! Haven't talked to you in a hot minute. Hope you're okay and safe.
You been driving still? You are a mensch.
Well, generally speaking, yes, I'm still working. But we've been so slow that the company's closed today. A lot of customers have plenty of things to make, but nobody wants their stuff installed yet, which means the customer isn't getting payed, and they're running out of room to store the things they're making. Trickle way down economics.
How's everything on your end, brother?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well, generally speaking, yes, I'm still working. But we've been so slow that the company's closed today. A lot of customers have plenty of things to make, but nobody wants their stuff installed yet, which means the customer isn't getting payed, and they're running out of room to store the things they're making. Trickle way down economics.
How's everything on your end, brother?
Damn. Hopefully things pick up soon, but stay safe above all else.
Me?
Wife's on the front lines. Worries me to death for her, but she's nothing, if not fastidious and detail oriented.
I work out of the house and although I'm not working right now, things are okay. We live within our means and that's been a boon.
That's not precise. I'm working, but nobody is really buying right now, with both this pandemic and the writer's strike happening still.

All in all: Things are cool and we're healthy (knock on wood).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Damn. Hopefully things pick up soon, but stay safe above all else.
Me?
Wife's on the front lines. Worries me to death for her, but she's nothing, if not fastidious and detail oriented.
I work out of the house and although I'm not working right now, things are okay. We live within our means and that's been a boon.
That's not precise. I'm working, but nobody is really buying right now, with both this pandemic and the writer's strike happening still.

All in all: Things are cool and we're healthy (knock on wood).
I'm glad you're health is good. How is it in your area, as far as the Covid cases go?

Oops, those Eagles fans are so insane with envy!

vnick

Reaction score
Winning against Washington in week 17 didn't hurt us at all. We still got a top ten talent.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey Runny! Stay safe brother! London! Cheerio, you limey bass-turd! Keep your bloody *** isolated!
I'm doing the best I can, my friend. You do the same! So as not to wander off topic;
Lamb is good. Jerry disappointed me getting a smart pick there.
Posted by Sir Sci on Apr 23, 2020 | 10:22 PM
:laugh: