Twitter: Troy Aikman on QB Accuracy

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“This city should embrace (Prescott) and what he represents and the type of leader he is,” Aikman said. “I’ve said many times if Dak Prescott is your biggest concern, you have no concerns.”

HungryLion

Reaction score
“This city should embrace (Prescott) and what he represents and the type of leader he is,” Aikman said. “I’ve said many times if Dak Prescott is your biggest concern, you have no concerns.”

Lol.

Also, comparing Allen’s accuracy to dak’s is laughable. Dak has some issues but He is way more accurate than Allen.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope some of you will admit how stupid you were when Dak is leading the team to wins again this season.
From your mouth to God's ears.....but if were winning you better be ready to thank Zeke and our offline as Dak is simply driving the bus....

Shinaoi

Reaction score
I hope some of you will admit how stupid you were when Dak is leading the team to wins again this season.

Football is a team sport. There are a few around here and many threads that have argued other wise.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I would prefer they go follow another team and another QB. Problem solved. Everyone would be happy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We were Boys fans before Dak and man we will be here loyal to the Star after Dak is DONE!
PLEASE MAN PLEASE....who the heck is DAK? He's earned nothing so far to command your silly comments!
Dak is the starting and franchise QB. If you don't like it, you can leave! I'll help you pack your bags ....