Troy Aikman's eyes are red

lukin2006

Reaction score
Wow, his eyes are red...what do you think? The article is right. You might need to be high to sit next to buck. I would not be surprised if he uses Cannabis for pain management. Unlike the QB's of today, Troy took some monster hits and was not protected like the QBs of today...

Troy Aikman Once Again Appeared To Be Stoned Out Of His Mind During Telecast
https://dailysnark.com/troy-aikman-...P4_XZRBaSomJ-3omdIjDp0zYJJIj0II65eTF3EDQrJfUk

I mean, can you blame the guy? You have to be high to sit next to Joe Buck for three and a half hours.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I actually think you might have diabetes. I'm almost positive he's not smoking

Xeven

Reaction score
Wow, his eyes are red...what do you think? The article is right. You might need to be high to sit next to buck. I would not be surprised if he uses Cannabis for pain management. Unlike the QB's of today, Troy took some monster hits and was not protected like the QBs of today...

Troy Aikman Once Again Appeared To Be Stoned Out Of His Mind During Telecast
https://dailysnark.com/troy-aikman-...P4_XZRBaSomJ-3omdIjDp0zYJJIj0II65eTF3EDQrJfUk

I mean, can you blame the guy? You have to be high to sit next to Joe Buck for three and a half hours.
Really should refrain from accusations like that unless you have some evidence.

stiletto

Reaction score
No one knows the true battle someone might be having. Whatever it is, I don't really think it has affected his performance in his job. Maybe he isn't sleeping well, maybe he is taking medication for something, never know.

bornafan1981

Reaction score
Troy has had the red eyes for some time now, he doesnt seem high, but who knows, I thought maybe he doesnt get much sleep,
but something is up with his eyes that red every week.

He got sweat in his eyes like Jordan

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Troy has had the red eyes for some time now, he doesnt seem high, but who knows, I thought maybe he doesnt get much sleep,
but something is up with his eyes that red every week.

I remember first noticing it in the 93 Super Bowl that was played a week after he’d been concussed in the NFCCG against the 49ers... If you look at that game, you’ll see his eyes are reddish.

MikeB80

Reaction score
He has talked openly about this for the past two years, last year he was asking if anyone could recommend a doctor who could help him with this issue on TWITTER.

I am pretty sure he said his allergies were the cause and I believe because they are awful here.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
I think his eyes are worse now than they have been ever. His eyes are not just red but very buggy and swollen. Something is wrong with his health for sure. He looks like the scene in Total Recall when Arnold Schwarzenegger was on Mars and couldn't breath hahahahaha.