Twitter: Trysten Hill Carted off | Cramping Reportedly The Cause

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just remember. Chaz Green started with cramps too.
Of course you’re hoping it’s more serious than just cramps. No surprise. I mean when you eat Wheaties someone has pissed in you remain shaded the rest of your life.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Well, this shouldn't be anything to worry about unless something else is involved, which is doubtful. Tristen's cramps must have been pretty intense and persistent for him to be carted off, though. At least, it's not likely to be serious. Join me in being thankful for that! :)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hoping the mods can change the thread title to “Trysten Hill left practice with leg cramps”.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, this shouldn't be anything to worry about unless something else is involved, which is doubtful. Tristen's cramps must have been pretty intense and persistent for him to be carted off, though. At least, it's not likely to be serious. Join me in being thankful for that! :)
Cramps are some of the most painful things you can endure. Carting him off was just an abundance of caution to prevent more cramping if he walked off on his own.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Can you please change the name of the thread or add cramp to the title. My heart skipped a damn beat.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Cramps are some of the most painful things you can endure. Carting him off was just an abundance of caution to prevent more cramping if he walked off on his own.

Yeah, I've had my share of them way back when, while running track and football in South Texas.

I was really glad to see it's likely nothing too serious! Seeing he was carted off was scary, at first.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Training camp

Oh the horrah!
Check your shorts boys.