ShortRound

Reaction score
Can't make this stuff up, hope the bird was a Cowboy fan

Knsze7M.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

:lmao:lmao:lmao:

* man,I've been way out in the no-mans land parts of the desert by myself & had one of those things circling overhead me for like an hour,like it was waiting for me to keel over& drop dead, I got tired of that& sizzled a 22-250 projo straight up at it, that sucker dropped the fuel to it's afterburners heading to that mountain range 15 miles away on the horizon,,, as two right wing feathers came twirling down, with one I could've almost caught outta mid-air,,, :lmao:
** ya,Stephen A Smith,,, the feud's god sent his love to that vile creature at hyper velocity -vapor trail express delivery:rolleyes:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I find this hard to believed. Now, if they had said, "Turkey Vulture Crashes Into SAS's Office (Stall) Door", that I could have bought.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I find this hard to believed. Now, if they had said, "Turkey Vulture Crashes Into SAS's Office (Stall) Door", that I could have bought.
Oh,yer' talkin' about that outhouse stall door down on the ol' smith place,huh?,,,I COPY :thumbup:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Oh,yer' talkin' about that outhouse stall door down on the ol' smith place,huh?,,,I COPY :thumbup:

Honestly, I didn't even realize there was a new Smith Place. I just naturally thought that that was the best source to obtaining the amount of Bull Hockey SAS usually peddles.

LOL.....

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Honestly, I didn't even realize there was a new Smith Place. I just naturally thought that that was the best source obtaining the amount of Bull Hockey SAS usually peddles.

LOL.....
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Haaaaa,er,ya well(LMAO)
It's been a closely guarded yet well know smith family secret
( purty sure that Dr. Smith relative from that "
lost in Space" t.v. thing is where the misinformation & confusion began abruptly, fortunately the majority of the hereditary hand me downs of misinformation & confusion gravitated into the heaviest dose bearing those salient qualities from the back of the HEELS to the top area of those fly like dumbo flapping ear area of that STEPHEN A Smiths casing-liner,,,o_O

:starspin: