Signed by Cowboys Turpin signs 3 year deal

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He has size and age issues that don't favor him succeeding in the NFL. He also takes touches of the football away from Pollard who already doesn't get the ball in his hands enough. I would have only given him a 1-year contract to prove his worth.
The problem with signing a rookie to a one year deal is...he might turn into something. Then when you have to re-sign him, he'll want more money. If they signed him with no guarantees and no signing bonus, then it won't cost us anything to cut him. And if he does turn out to be something then we have him for two more years at a good price.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Herschel Walker.

G/S/M.

I do think that if any fans are expecting Turpin to come in here and light up the league like a Walker or even a similar-sized player like Tyreek Hill, they are expecting too much. Maybe he will, but all we really need to be thinking about right now is whether he can improve our return game. From that limited viewpoint, it seems like there's a good chance that he can.

Carson

Reaction score
I do think that if any fans are expecting Turpin to come in here and light up the league like a Walker or even a similar-sized player like Tyreek Hill, they are expecting too much. Maybe he will, but all we really need to be thinking about right now is whether he can improve our return game. From that limited viewpoint, it seems like there's a good chance that he can.
I say he is more Brandon Banks. He had a nice few seasons returning punts for Washington

Bermystar12

Reaction score
I'm geeked because NJ is my USFL team real talk lol. It ain't as serious as my passion for the Cowboys of course, but I legit cheered for them. Let's GOOO

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Yes, he was really stretching things to come up with that connection. Who keeps up with this stuff? Is there a secret room with totally useless stats?
Yes oh never mind that is my brain

DandyDon52

Reaction score
he looks good, reads blocks good, uses his speed good, and can catch, just depends on how they use him , and how much.