TV Map for Dallas at Washington

Praxit

Reaction score
...oh yeah, Romo calling game, .. me likes this plenty.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
How is Baltimore getting the game when the Ravens play at the same time on Fox?
Shhhh. Don’t complain just be happy we can see it. Beside the ravens game is on fox. I don’t get the problem you’re seeing with the broadcast?

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Every game has been on National Television so far. I love this

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Shhhh. Don’t complain just be happy we can see it. Beside the ravens game is on fox. I don’t get the problem you’re seeing with the broadcast?
I was reading up on blackout rules and the local network cannot have another game competing with the home team. The blackout rule is vicious. As of today I get both games. Hopefully it will not change. Could it be the double header?

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
I was reading up on blackout rules and the local network cannot have another game competing with the home team. The blackout rule is vicious. As of today I get both games. Hopefully it will not change. Could it be the double header?
I lived in dc and trust me there were plenty times raven and Commanders both had broadcasts on at the same time when I lived in DC. I assumed it would be the same in the Baltimore area

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
07-CBS-L.png

Red is us. Nantz and Romo calling the game.

Blue is Rams @ 49ers

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=7
Melon gonna be FEUDIAN IN THE sports BAR ON SUNDAY,,I RECKON,,,,o_O

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I lived in dc and trust me there were plenty times raven and Commanders both had broadcasts on at the same time when I lived in DC. I assumed it would be the same in the Baltimore

Usually the Raven home games are at 1. I watch the Redzone channel when the Cowboys are not on.

Pants

Reaction score
Only one time this year cowboys not on in NE Penna. (Detroit)

Couldn’t find a good link so had redzone on

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I hate this new agreement networks made. Tough to plan ahead who’s broadcasting game.

Reaction score
In NJ we've gotten all but the Detroit game (I think we got the Panthers, I went to pub for it so I'm not sure). I'm a recovering Direct TV person (I moved, no dishes in new place) and this is the first year in quite a while I've had to go to a sports bar for a game. Not so bad. With the exception of Romo or Troy the announcers don't know what they're talking about when it comes to Dallas (they don't follow team) so no sound is fine by me. Between Giants and Philly (get them both on local TV), Thanksgiving game, Sunday nights, Monday nights, sometimes a Sat night in December, and a few national games, I will get 11 or 12 games without having to cough up the $300 or whatever that Sunday Ticket cost. Take that $300 and buy rounds for the Cowboy fans at the bar when I have to go out for the four games not on local TV and it's football money well spent.