Twitter: Tweet of the Year

ArtClink

Reaction score
Jimmy didn’t realize how good he had it here until he left. For all their personal issues, Jerry Jones gave him blank checks and endless resources. Jimmy has said he got to Miami and then found out how most NFL coaches are forced to work with what they’re given.
Jimmy was the architect of our 90's dynasty, plain and simple. That is the bottom line as is Jerry creating the worst 26 year stretch (and counting) by having the last word in all football matters.

Legend

Reaction score
Don't Ike MJ...I have a pair of his first shoes in my attic...size 15....probably worth some money.
Yes basically Michael Jordan at the time would not play for another coach other than Phil Jackson.

The Chicago Bulls GM did not like Michael Jordan and some of the other players because Michael and others did not respect him and ridiculed him all the time.

It kind of had a similar dynamic as Jimmy and Jerry.

After Chicago won their 6th title in 8 years (the reason the Bulls did not win 8 in a row is because Jordan retired from basketball after the first 3 peat because his father was murdered) the Bulls GM Jerry Krause broke up the team (Jordan retired again).

The Bulls have not accomplished anything since 1998.

GINeric

Reaction score
Okay, you thinking Jerry has an advantage over Jimmy in any aspect of football tells us all what to think about your football knowledge.

Hey thanks for clearing this up for us!

I only go by facts. The fact is, Jerry won a Superbowl without Jimmy. Jimmy hasn't won **** without Jerry. That's just truth, reality, facts.

By you ignoring real facts and reality surrounding any aspects of football reality tells all we need to know about you're inability to accept real life facts do to your delusion.

Hey thanks for clearing this up for us!!

foofighters

Reaction score
Are you a boss or a worker.....I've been both, when I had 96 employees, they knew who was the boss....when I worked for someone, I knew who was the boss.....Jimmy quit on us!

I have over 250 employees. I don't lord over them thinking I am their boss. I actually look it as it's my responsibility that not only do they go home every night as they showed up for work that morning and that I give them the tools, motivation and information needed so they can get paid every week. Bosses sit in the back and bark orders. Leaders get out in front and lead by example. Your statement just clued me in as to what you're made of.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have over 250 employees. I don't lord over them thinking I am their boss. I actually look it as it's my responsibility that not only do they go home every night as they showed up for work that morning and that I give them the tools, motivation and information needed so they can get paid every week. Bosses sit in the back and bark orders. Leaders get out in front and lead by example. Your statement just clued me in as to what you're made of.
I guess it depends what kinda business and what kinda employees you have....if you work with nerds or a bunch of drunk coaches....it could be different.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Yes basically Michael Jordan at the time would not play for another coach other than Phil Jackson.

The Chicago Bulls GM did not like Michael Jordan and some of the other players because Michael and others did not respect him and ridiculed him all the time.

It kind of had a similar dynamic as Jimmy and Jerry.

After Chicago won their 6th title in 8 years (the reason the Bulls did not win 8 in a row is because Jordan retired from basketball after the first 3 peat because his father was murdered) the Bulls GM Jerry Krause broke up the team (Jordan retired again).

The Bulls have not accomplished anything since 1998.

Correct . But I will say that this years team is a good one. It seems like the Bulls are taking baby steps to being next level. How far will they go is the question.