Twitter: Twitter 7-26 Mostly 1st Day of Camp

dwreck27

Reaction score
Would you rather us not talk about and post it?

Trying hard to understand this post?

Never said anything about him posting...

I just find it funny that one day total and a report of "so and so is faster than so and so"

Just leave this first day what it is... a bunch of stretching, sipping on water bottles, and people learning new teammates names.

/dont get so unhinged quickly its kind of funny on a message board

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Never said anything about him posting...

I just find it funny that one day total and a report of "so and so is faster than so and so"

Just leave this first day what it is... a bunch of stretching, sipping on water bottles, and people learning new teammates names.

/dont get so unhinged quickly its kind of funny on a message board
It's just that, ya know, that's what this thread is for, home skillet.

It's for these exact kind of tweets.

So when seeing someone such as yourself, get, in a roundabout way, unhinged, it makes it "kind of funny"

Yet frustrating at the same time.

What were you expecting?

Sport Clip tweets? Papa John commercials? Shohei hitting 430 ft homeruns?

This thread is for exactly the type of tweets that are in here.

Day one or otherwise. Where ya been, first foray into a fansite? You're in for a mighty surprise here at the Zone amigo, we dissect EVERYTHING.

Pull up those britches and enjoy the ride. And stop being snarky to our members who are doing more than you in this thread -- actually contributing. Go Cowboys? :star::starspin:

Last edited:

817Gill

Reaction score

I even been writing about 10 personnel for years only to see the team line up in it 0 times in the past 2 years! Literally 0 times if you google it (too lazy to find & post). These are some of the things the loss of Witten actually allows us to do, diversify our packages and personnel groupings. Excited for the rest of camp.

817Gill

Reaction score
This is VERY encouraging for JSmith. Understandable for the rook Esch, but this is very good to hear, re: Smith's development, QT. Thanks for passing along the info, brother. He needed/needs to improve his lateral quickness and reads, hopefully his "chase" speed/angle recognition is improving, too
I think the angles will come when he truly knows how fast or quick he’s going to be. I’m sure the angles he took last year where a result of him being such a different athlete than his mind was used to. His vision and play recognition weren’t an issue for him coming into the draft, it’s just the rust that made it hard for him to judge speed and angles. That should be all good with experience. We’ll have to wait and see to be sure though.