Twitter: Jerry believes Dez has lot left in tank

Asklesko

Reaction score
jerry jones will never say anything bad about dez, much less cut him

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
This is dumb as ***. He had a down year. Those that want him gone are stupid.

He can still be a high quality WR in this game. He might not be top 5 anymore, but he still has the tools that winning teams need.

He needs one more year with Dak to try and get things down, if next year doesn't go well, then I agree he needs to go.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is dumb as ***. He had a down year. Those that want him gone are stupid.

He can still be a high quality WR in this game. He might not be top 5 anymore, but he still has the tools that winning teams need.

He needs one more year with Dak to try and get things down, if next year doesn't go well, then I agree he needs to go.

This is where I am......also use 2018 bring a possible replacement. We've seen what happens when we go cold turkey in replacing starters...........DeMarco Murray, Ware, Free, Leary

willia451

Reaction score
That's what happens when you get as wealthy as Jerry Jones.

You're right. And that's it. No consequences. And screw everyone else if they can't recognize your genius.

Just one year away. One more year. Then they'll see.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Gotta build him up for that trade.... give me a second or third round pick and I’ll do a back flip

dwreck27

Reaction score
Jimmy G got a second, you think Dez gets that?

And hell, if you read the majority of the posts here on Dez, he isn't worth a 7th.

How much of jimmy G getting dealt for a 2nd had to do with knowing you were getting a 4 game RENTAL on top of quickly figuring out how much you were gonna have to pay him... you might get Brock osweirl-ed

diefree666

Reaction score
lets see

Jerry thinks Garrett is a top NFL head coach

Jerry thinks that Dez is still a top NFL WR

Jerry thinks the Boys are very close to being a SB contender if not there already

I am trying to figure out why I am not on suicide watch...