Twitter: Jerry believes Dez has lot left in tank

superonyx

Reaction score
Good luck with that. If that doomsday scenario presented itself, then it would truly be time for me to come through on my promise to myself to find something else to do when the cancerous vet led Cowboys play next year. My phone sends me end of game alerts. That'll be plenty.
Yikes. And you were once a Dez fan. Now your claim is that if they keep him you are turning in your fan card..
You may be making your new found Dez hate way too personal.

And you can’t not watch. Anyone who has posted thousands of messages on a cowboys board over the years is hooked. We are all too hooked to not watch.

Pants

Reaction score
Jerry the bumblin', dodderin' ol' optimistic fool.......just admit that you need to go (as GM), Garrett shouldn't even coach the last game, linehan needs to know it is not 1997 and Marinelli needs to change his diapers.....

imo, dez is expensive, but it isn't his fault that he appears to suck....get real coaches in here, including one that can coach-up Dak and then I will have a different opinion of Dez if his stats match this season...if dez wan't as cost-prohibitive as others in the WR corp, no one would even think of wanting him gone....TWill and Beasley are ALSO overpaid for their production, time to move on from them as well (likely)?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is dumb as ***. He had a down year. Those that want him gone are stupid.

He can still be a high quality WR in this game. He might not be top 5 anymore, but he still has the tools that winning teams need.

He needs one more year with Dak to try and get things down, if next year doesn't go well, then I agree he needs to go.

You should look again. It hasn't been "one down year", it's been more like three.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy G got a second, you think Dez gets that?

And hell, if you read the majority of the posts here on Dez, he isn't worth a 7th.

Given contract vs production? He isn't worth a 7th round pick.

Nobody will trade for his current contract, especially after this year.

Like many big-money players, they'll wait for him to be cut.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Someone please kill Jerra.
:rolleyes:

ATTEN:shuff,just a friendly reminder my fellow member ,fan &friend,,, Jerry might take that kinda personal and well,,,
When he calls me and orders a hit,,, er,,,it's nothing personal amigo! Just TCOB
o_O

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Gotta build him up for that trade.... give me a second or third round pick and I’ll do a back flip

The only GM who would give up a 2nd round pick for Dez Bryant's contract, immaturity, and recent performance is Jerry Jones.