Twitter: What was Lacking Under Garrett

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This is interesting. Not sure what source. But this is what I’m hoping we get with McCarthy and Nolan...accountability. We need guys to fear repercussions. From what I’m reading MCCarthy can be intense so hopefully they have some urgency too. I know Jerry can undermine this but I can hope

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
the failed experiment is finally over

giphy.gif

bewp7

Reaction score
accountability seems to be a real big issue with this organization. the gm operates with zero accountability since he also happens to be the owner and has flat out said he will never "fire" himself and garrett had a close personal relationship with said gm/owner so he had way less accountability than probably every single head coach in any professional or college sport. combined with the reported country club atmosphere i can see why players would take advantage!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is interesting. Not sure what source. But this is what I’m hoping we get with McCarthy and Nolan...accountability. We need guys to fear repercussions. From what I’m reading MCCarthy can be intense so hopefully they have some urgency too. I know Jerry can undermine this but I can hope

One day, Jerry Jones will discover his long-time janitor has been the leak all this time.

There will be hell to pay that day. Thankfully ESPN's got his back.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

that's all on Jerry. when things went bad, everyone ran to daddy and he fixed it...when Jerry tells the coaching staff take it easy on Zeke because he has been through a lot and he goes into business with Jaylon....that's not good

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

We keep hearing that McCarthy was a players coach?
I am confused

bark

Reaction score
Takeaways.
I’d expand on that to just include the defense overall.
The defensive side of the ball showed flashed at times even put together stretches of good play, but they never felt like a true shut down group that you could count on game in and game out.
Then there were extended periods of time, especially in the Romo years, where they were just record setting putrid.

rags747

Reaction score

A "Source" told me that the "Source" was a guy/gal cleaning toilets at Jerry World.