Twitter: Two NFL teams with a playoff win percentage below .250

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
tenor.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jones boys don’t care about stats like that. Check their portfolios, that’s how the Jones boys keep score.

Jerry's yacht, helicopter, jet comes to mind.
Did I do the negativity thing right?

I should get a crap load of likes for that. I mean all the negative nancies stick together with running up the likes. :lmao2:

blueblood70

Reaction score
i love that the cut off is always right after we won a SB. So what is it if we go back a couple more years?
it usually strat at 200 for the cherry picker 2000-2005 is Jerrys worst years but yes these trolls lie to TRY hard to Omit what 3 titles means..

this is what it means

59p5gm.png

blueblood70

Reaction score
Because that is when the Crypt Keeper officially took over.
no its not it was his team the market he inked the deal and owned the Cowboys he then hired Jimmy and worked with Jimmy the entire time..it was his hire not anyone Elses it was his team and if we all know what you think of the meddling Jerry

it means even in 1989-1996 he had his hand and final decision in everything. You cant have it both ways..he either has always been meddler or never.,,.

NEXT

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no its not it was his team the market he inked the deal and owned the Cowboys he then hired Jimmy and worked with Jimmy the entire time..it was his hire not anyone Elses it was his team and if we all know what you think of the meddling Jerry

it means even in 1989-1996 he had his hand and final decision in everything. You cant have it both ways..he either has always been meddler or never.,,.

NEXT

This logic does not meet their narrative or agenda. So they can't, or refuse or both to comprehend that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's when the Salary Cap started. When Jerry could buy a team he did well. The future looks dim.
and Jimy went to the dolphins and did squat,, apparently he couldn't win without Jerry or the salary cap and like everywhere hes been took off after 5 years or when things took work.,wanted to fish oh right he has big boat as well.