1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys News!
    #dallascowboys · Cowboys Fan Zone

Twitter: Two NFL teams with a playoff win percentage below .250

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ShortRound, May 4, 2022.

1. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

48,281 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    Cowboy fans bashing Jimmy defending Jethro. Truly amazing . No wonder our fanbase is considered one of the worst in the league.

BoyzBlaster and JonesBoys like this.
  2. Dre11

Dre11 Well-Known Member

14,543 Messages
    11,284 Likes Received
    You act like Jimmy was perfect, you blast one yet you let the other slide because you like him, typical

blueblood70 likes this.
  3. Dre11

Dre11 Well-Known Member

14,543 Messages
    11,284 Likes Received
    Do you deny it ?

4. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

29,929 Messages
    21,629 Likes Received
    they would have ran him out of here and called him the clapper and garret type names we cant say here.

jazzcat22 likes this.
  5. morat1959

morat1959 Well-Known Member

6,195 Messages
    6,054 Likes Received
    We’re in the club. For those of you who still funnel money into the Jones boys team, please cover your head with a bag the next time you go to a game.

6. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

32,797 Messages
    28,537 Likes Received
    Well that's the point, because Jimmy is no longer here and even the 1995 SB team was nothing but a product of the Jimmy Johnson era.

PAPPYDOG likes this.
  7. JonesBoys

JonesBoys Well-Known Member

2,443 Messages
    3,424 Likes Received

The fact that people actually believe Jerry made any football personal decisions or coaching staff decisions while Jimmy was there is hilarious and sad. Was he the owner and could he ultimately make the final decision on anything? Of course and if he did Jimmy would have left before Dallas even went to a superbowl. Jerry to his credit did the right thing and let Johnson run the football show. The same way Kraft does with BB. When Jerrah's ego started to tell him he was the reason for the Cowboys success that's when it all went to hell. Did Jerry deserve some credit? Yes for hiring Jimmy and letting him be the voice in the locker room. Every player knew Jimmy was in charge. I give Jerry credit for that. It's what a good owner does. When Jerry decided he was a football guy, well we all see the results over the last 26 years.

fivetwos and Diehardblues like this.
  8. Dre11

Dre11 Well-Known Member

14,543 Messages
    11,284 Likes Received
    The fact anybody believe Jimmy made any decision without Jerry approval is hilarious..lol

9. JonesBoys

2,443 Messages
    3,424 Likes Received
    Lol do you think that Jimmy went to Jerry and said Jerry can I make this move? I'm sure he went to Jerry and said these are the moves I'm making and Jerry let him do his thing. So answer this then if Jerry is so great at making football decisions and he was the one during the Jimmy years, then why has this franchise been of the worst since? I mean if Jerry was the one saying no you can't do this and yes you can do it seems like Jerry would still be able to make these great football decisions and the Cowboys would have some decent success in the last 26 years. You want to call rubber stamp approval then fine.

10. Diehardblues

48,281 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    Yea, this other fan is embarrassing. I’ve always heard Jethro had a fanbase but it turns my stomach to see it.

RS12 likes this.
  11. Diehardblues

48,281 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    Again, you are not worth the response . I may have to put you on ignore like I do trolls.

12. JonesBoys

2,443 Messages
    3,424 Likes Received

Yea the type that screams Jerry's name when he walks by on the football field and asks for an autograph. The same type that still make Jerry feel popular and all Cowboy fans love him and that he is doing such a great job.

fivetwos and Diehardblues like this.
  13. Dre11

Dre11 Well-Known Member

14,543 Messages
    11,284 Likes Received
    You call it rubber stamped, I call it waht it is. The difference in that Era and now is the Salary cap.

14. Diehardblues

48,281 Messages
    30,225 Likes Received
    Yea, I think some of these homers are worse than trolls.

RS12 likes this.
  15. morat1959

6,195 Messages
    6,054 Likes Received
    Lol!

16. morat1959

6,195 Messages
    6,054 Likes Received
    Jerry loves ya!

17. Dre11

Dre11 Well-Known Member

14,543 Messages
    11,284 Likes Received
    You can't, it's OK to admit it. You've been trolling this site for years. There's plenty of evidence.

18. Vanilla2

Vanilla2 Well-Known Member

7,450 Messages
    7,814 Likes Received
    As do I!

19. JonesBoys

2,443 Messages
    3,424 Likes Received

So that's the excuse you are giving Jerry? The salary cap? Is that you Stephen? Amazing how other franchises have had success during these "cap years". All this time I thought it was Jerry and it was the cap all along. Go JERRY!

Diehardblues likes this.
  20. morat1959

6,195 Messages
    6,054 Likes Received
    This!