Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he was a cowboy this would be an automatic 6 game suspension evidence or not
Zeke’s was far from Automic. It was well over a year after the fact that he got suspended.

blueblood70

Reaction score
looks like KC didnt have good kind of players lol Hunt now Hill both stars in KC..if they cut Hunt to show they dont take this , im betting somehow they dont cut hill..its too much production to lose..we will find out if KC is serious about having zero tolerance, if its on film yes, if not no..:huh::popcorn:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes sure we all know its because after that long investigation they had nothing .,zero, lead investigator recommended NO suspension. odd he got 6 for circumstantial rumors..
I’m not saying they got it right, I’m saying it’s false to say the suspension was automatic once he was accused,

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
yes sure we all know its because after that long investigation they had nothing .,zero, lead investigator recommended NO suspension. odd he got 6 for circumstantial rumors..
My mom always said..

"Hell hath no fury like a women's scorn"

My divorce attorney said the same thing.

Obviously Goodell knew my mom, too.

:rolleyes:

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Right before he was about to cash in with probably the biggest WR contract ever.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Welp, that seals its, according to Goodell, all him and his black booted cronies need is "alleged"... 6 game suspension coming....lets ALL hold our breath now and wait for it.....

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

investigating for choking and punching his pregnant gf and kid got a broken arm. Forget suspension, if this is true he will do time. Courts dont play around when kids get hurt. If the Mom pursues this instead of not cooperating because of the money hes going to spend on her he is going to jail if all this is true