Tyreek Hill being investigated for battery

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I agree. If he is indeed guilty and considering this has legitimately alleged to have occurred before, I think the league would have a hard time refusing this. Why can't players like this, Gregory, and Irving just behave themselves in the offseason? It'd make things so much easier.
I think its cause these guys think they're entitled. They believe theyre untouchable, in my opinion.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
looks like KC didnt have good kind of players lol Hunt now Hill both stars in KC..if they cut Hunt to show they dont take this , im betting somehow they dont cut hill..its too much production to lose..we will find out if KC is serious about having zero tolerance, if its on film yes, if not no..:huh::popcorn:

KC was very coy in how they released Hunt. They were praised for having a zero tolerance policy against battery of women, but they publicly stated the reason why he was released was because he lied about it.

If Hill doesn't lie to them about the situation, he could very well be safe.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Assuming this is accurate, why wouldn't he be listed on the most recent report?

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/15/tyre...vestiagtion-kansas-city-chiefs/#disqus_anchor

There's another person named as an "involved" party, Crystal Espinal -- the mother of Hill's child.

Neither person is listed as a suspect on the police report.

There is a note on the report that the case was "closed/cleared" and "prosecution declined" on March 8.

Another police report filed on March 14 does NOT list Tyreek -- but names Espinal as an "involved person" in a battery case involving a juvenile victim.

Again, no details and Hill is NOT listed as a suspect.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
She was still pregnant, despite how far along.
Yeah, but what impact does it have on anything? It's not like she was in increased danger at that point. At 8 months, it is far far more likely to cause the mom and child damage.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Yeah, but what impact does it have on anything? It's not like she was in increased danger at that point. At 8 months, it is far far more likely to cause the mom and child damage.

It goes to show the state of mind of a man who would willingly assault his then pregnant girlfriend.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It goes to show the state of mind of a man who would willingly assault his then pregnant girlfriend.
But again, how does the pregnancy impact things? There is a world of difference between different stages of pregnancy...which can influence someone's state of mind.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a moron. He's got nothing but money in front of him and he does this? He may get the Ray Rice treatment for this. Even if he has a limited suspension, who signs him after he beats a kid?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
What a moron. He's got nothing but money in front of him and he does this? He may get the Ray Rice treatment for this. Even if he has a limited suspension, who signs him after he beats a kid?

Reminds me of a comment by former Giants' GM George Young I recently read: "We are not in the business of well-formed individuals"

Your ordinary person is afraid to run across the middle of the field and get lit up by a safety or LB. WRs that excel are genetically inclined to either have no fear gene or are capable of repressing their fear genes. And it spills over into their private lives and actions. Double edged sword.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminds me of a comment by former Giants' GM George Young I recently read: "We are not in the business of well-formed individuals"

Your ordinary person is afraid to run across the middle of the field and get lit up by a safety or LB. WRs that excel are genetically inclined to either have no fear gene or are capable of repressing their fear genes. And it spills over into their private lives and actions. Double edged sword.

Oh common now. The overwhelming majority of guys who play football do not beat women and children. It has nothing to do with genes or being fearless. It has a lot to do with how they are raised or not raised.