Tyreek Hill > CD Lamb speed kills

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Might that have been Alexander Wright back in the '90's ?
A.Wright might be the only player that could have challenged Deion is a straight footrace.

Unfortunately he could not catch.

Also his forty would go from 4.1 to 5.1 if he had to move laterally by 1 foot...

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Ok.

Give me an update on hudson please. You mean don ?

Rice could sneak into the top 2. But only because he performed on a high level for a very long time. You are right there. I just dont see him there. Way too many better players out there.

I think TO should be considered as a no. 2 choice.

But Moss is N1. And thats by a mile. Aint just no competition to him.

Yes, Don Hudson.

Rice is the best WR, by a lot, that I've ever seen. In truth, the only WR I ever saw that I thought was any better is Sterling Sharp. He just didn't play long enough. I think most people probably agree that Rice was the best.

Never the less, neither were very fast and they managed to succeed.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Speed usually always kills but Jerry Rice was no burner. Yet he's considered the best. Michael Irvin could be timed with a sundial:laugh: yet. He's considered one of the best ever. Hope CeeDee is the same...But yea. I'd like a Flat out speedster some where on this team.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Speed usually always kills but Jerry Rice was no burner. Yet he's considered the best. Michael Irvin could be timed with a sundial:laugh: yet. He's considered one of the best ever. Hope CeeDee is the same...But yea. I'd like a Flat out speedster some where on this team.
Witten is a future HoFer....Nuff said.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I think it's universally felt that Rice was the best ever. Miss probably could have overtaken him, but he didn't.

I agree. Even if some put Moss down as the best WR ever, the gap between he and Rice would not be large. The claim that Moss is #1 and it isn't close is a ridiculous notion. And that poster hinted that TO would be #2 over Rice as well. Owens had a great career, but he is a step below.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Lamb better be better than Cobb ever thought about being to validate a 1st rounder.
I hope he will be a super star, but Cobb in his prime was well worth a #1 draft pick in the second half.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Tyreek Hill should’ve been the MVP of the Super Bowl

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Its hard for me to believe that TO wasn't a speedster ... it always seemed like he was outrunning defenders for long TDs.

Idk what his times were, but he was fast... no doubt... much more so than some think.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Let me try one of these.

I’d take a Mahommes over a Dak any day! Well because he’s just better. Am I now not a Cowboy fan but you are? The thinking of this guy! Lol same MO

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Hill is a rare breed. Not only is he 4.2 fast, he can take a hit and play physically as well. Watch him with the ball in his hands, he looks like a running back.

That's what screws over a lot of speed guys. Tavon, for example, was low-4.3 fast and had jitterbug quickness, but he can't handle any kind of contact. You feed him a bubble screen on 2nd and 5, he's going down as soon as a DB hits him. You feed Hill a bubble screen, he's putting a stiff arm in that defender and fighting for the first down.

Henry Ruggs is in that same kind of mold too - he gets after guys. Hell, he puts more effort into run blocking then half the college TEs I saw. Dude is going to be a stud.