Tyreke Hill news updated

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Apparently this isnt a case of him beating his woman. But a case of child abuse as whatever he did to his son resulted in him breaking his arm. And isnt the first case of child abuse for him. The 2nd call was the 2nd within a 10 day period.

Florio is speculating that the league could ban him altogether with the history of hill including his college arrest.

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2019/03/latest-on-tyreek-hill

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Apparently this isnt a case of him beating his woman. But a case of child abuse as whatever he did to his son resulted in him breaking his arm. And isnt the first case of child abuse for him. The 2nd call was the 2nd within a 10 day period.

Florio is speculating that the league could ban him altogether with the history of hill including his college arrest.

If that's true then the local authorities shouldn't even give the league the chance to punish him. He should be in jail or out on bail awaiting a trial at best. If it were just about anyone else that's were they would be too.

GMO415

Reaction score
Hunts on film smashing a female and he gets two days more than EzE, where there were no evidence presence.

This POS is asscassoci with cruelty to a child including GBH.

EST_1986

Reaction score
If that's true then the local authorities shouldn't even give the league the chance to punish him. He should be in jail or out on bail awaiting a trial at best. If it were just about anyone else that's were they would be too.
The authorities are likely calling on the NFL for investigational help After they made them look like amateurs in the Zeke domestic abuse case...

bcavi

Reaction score
This dude is a punk. Period. He has a history, and not trying to better himself. She needs to take her kids (pregnant with twins also) and run. He can't manage his emotions, as in all pathetic abusers.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So much speculation. If you notice, all of tjese reports mention an incident at Hill's home, not Hill being involved.

I have seen reports of Hill being in California at the time of the incident.

Is it too much to ask for people to get facts first?

Rayman70

Reaction score
anyone who harms a kid should NEVER play in the NFL again. Its a privilege, not a right. Make him get therapy and get a 9-5 job at the supermarket like the common man.

Rayman70

Reaction score
HE WAS INVOLVED..More will come out I'm sure. But he does deserve the presumption of innocence until he's proven to be guilty. The msm these days is fast to throw the book at a guy before the facts are presented. COULD BE FAKE NEWS to some degree. Chiefs are reeling right now. Not a good offseason for the franchise. Lost a ton of talent in free agency and now Hill will likely be done.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
HE WAS INVOLVED..More will come out I'm sure. But he does deserve the presumption of innocence until he's proven to be guilty. The msm these days is fast to throw the book at a guy before the facts are presented. COULD BE FAKE NEWS to some degree. Chiefs are reeling right now. Not a good offseason for the franchise. Lost a ton of talent in free agency and now Hill will likely be done.

"Involved"

We don't even know if anything really happened.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

Yea, if true, a lifetime ban should be on the table.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Therapy does not fix evil
true, but at some point, SOMETHING has to be done. That's a start. Of course the law should punish him IF he in fact is guilty. Innocent kids should NEVER EVER be harmed, PERIOD. I agree.

Rayman70

Reaction score
as eagerly as I wanna go on a rant about Tyreek...I am going to stop short of that. Presumption of innocence matters until when or if he is found guilty. Sure sounds pretty bad though and if true...the chiefs will have some issues to get handled. How much blame goes on the Chiefs and Andy Reid,if any? Does he get a free pass for not keeping things in order? That's now 2 star players with terrible off the field stuff. IF TRUE, that's a bad trend,not an accident. Lets see what happens I guess.