Tyreke Hill news updated

ghst187

Reaction score
There is something about Oklahoma state players. They just seem off.

What are you talking about?
Adrian Peterson who beat his kid was from OU not OSU as was Joe Mixon who KO’ed some lady. Dez wasn’t exactly mentally stable but I don’t think he punched women and children.
Jarwin seems normal...

John813

Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/kansas-city-chiefs-tyreek-hill-loses-son-custody-report

Kansas City Chiefs star Tyreek Hill reportedly had his young toddler removed from his and the boy’s mother’s custody.

Word of the boy’s removal from his parents’ care comes a month after the wide receiver was being investigated over alleged incidents of battery against the child, the Kansas City Star reported Friday.

Hill and his fiancée Crystal Espinal were seen at a Johnson County, Kan., courthouse Wednesday as they participated in a “child in need of care case,” according to the newspaper.

No new news on the investigation but they lost custody of their kid.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I know a couple of people that used to work for CPS. In their experience, they had a challenging time getting a child removed from a parents custody. It took them a lot of time and effort to generate just cause in the cases they worked. It says something that this extreme measure was taken in my opinion.

zerofill

Reaction score
I know a couple of people that used to work for CPS. In their experience, they had a challenging time getting a child removed from a parents custody. It took them a lot of time and effort to generate just cause in the cases they worked. It says something that this extreme measure was taken in my opinion.

Always heard that about mothers, not fathers.

But, I never realized what an idiot he was until I saw him speaking. He missed the brain train. One of those people that are lucky to be athletically gifted... Since he has the mind of a 6 year old.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's really not all that surprising. Dude choked and beat his pregnant girlfriend, she stuck around and still had the baby with him, and then this happened.

Get two people together and it ends badly for the child. Poor thing.