Tyron back to LT, Tyler to LG for minicamp

Beaker42

Reaction score
So sounds like they’re getting both Smith’s ready to play where they should be for either when Steele returns to RT or to start season because we have a viable RT option either now or will shortly.

rambo2

Reaction score
No. I’m also not ignorant that we didn’t need another tight end and OL was the bigger need.
They didn't draft a tight end at pick 90. They drafted Overshown. You said you would have drafted a guard in the 3rd. What guard would you have taken?

phildadon86

Reaction score
They didn't draft a tight end at pick 90. They drafted Overshown. You said you would have drafted a guard in the 3rd. What guard would you have taken?
Yeah. And I’m saying I would have taken a guard in the second. My bad. Made a mistake. You absolve Jerry for all of his, why not me?

rambo2

Reaction score
Yeah. And I’m saying I would have taken a guard in the second. My bad. Made a mistake. You absolve Jerry for all of his, why not me?
They didn't like the Florida guard and I didn't either.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we all knew this move was inevitable. I like it but I thing I worry about is Tyron staying healthy. art f me thinks we should just leave the kid at LT full time and make Tyron the swing.

CashMan

Reaction score
Should of been in the 2nd round, and O'Cyrus should of been the pick.

Jarntt

Reaction score
This was always the obvious and likely alignment to start the year.
What happens when Tyron gets hurt has been the question

cmoney23

Reaction score
Tyler Smith is the team's left tackle for the next decade.

A week of minicamp isn't going to change a thing.

McCarthy told reporters prior to Tuesday’s session. “We’ll work on these different combinations throughout the spring.”