Tyron Smith or JJ Watt

HungryLion

Reaction score
I figure if we are going to have debates over all pro players the cowboys selected in lieu of other all pro players. Why stop at Zeke and Ramsey?

Who should they have taken. Tyron smith or KK watt?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of Sight and Sound but of mind...:omg:
There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your television set. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to – The Outer Limits.

robjay04

Reaction score
Well I think it’s safe to say that Smith has proven to be the better choice though it was close a few years ago.

Smith may be broken down but at least he has played at a high level for the majority of the last two seasons.

Last two seasons for Watt: 8 games played, 1.5 sacks,12 tackles.

Jgar_3

Reaction score
I figure if we are going to have debates over all pro players the cowboys selected in lieu of other all pro players. Why stop at Zeke and Ramsey?

Who should they have taken. Tyron smith or KK watt?
Both are corner stone positions and both players have been affected by injuries. I would still go with Tyron Smith but, Pick your own poison I guess.

rkell87

Reaction score
When healthy these two players are the best players in the game bar none. When they've faced each other smith has been better so I'll stick with him

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Both are corner stone positions and both players have been affected by injuries. I would still go with Tyron Smith but, Pick your own poison I guess.
If you take Watt over Smith then Romo retires early, but Ware retires a cowboy all the way as his production probably wouldn't have declined.

robjay04

Reaction score

See my post above.

Tyron Smith has played 26 games over the last two season has been named all pro and two pro bowls.

Watt has played 8 and has been very, very unproductive. If he was anyone but JJ Watt, the Texans would get out of that contract.

The affect of injuries between the two isn’t even comparable. I don’t even know if Watt has double digit sacks in him if he can stay healthy.

robjay04

Reaction score
If you take Watt over Smith then Romo retires early, but Ware retires a cowboy all the way as his production probably wouldn't have declined.

Ware wasn’t really cut because of production.

It was more because of the salary cap and injuries. I don’t think that changes because as players get older, they are more prone to injuries and no way Watt accepts a deal as team friendly as Smith did.

It’s unreal the deal Smith signed with us compared to his worth.