Tyron Smith or JJ Watt

AlienBoy

Reaction score
bug.gif

Or a pillbug.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Nothing gets past the CZ. That photo has been posted in here many times over the years.

Not as big as Herschel Walker looks now. They showed Tyron this season standing in the lockerroom without a shirt during a Jason Garrett speech and he looks a lot bigger now and is still chiseled.
J7xcpC.jpg

cern

Reaction score
watt has missed far more playing time due to injuries than tyron smith. ergo, smith.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Watt beats Smith here but loses in the end:

But I'd still take Smith. LT is arguably the 2nd, 3rd or 4th most important position on the field and DE isn't in that group.. Watt seemed offsides too.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Tyron Smith....all day.
Best OT in the game in my opinion.
Hindsight being what it is, Smith was the correct choice for our need but it was a tough choice....I also wanted Watt at the time too.........both have spend their fairshare of time on the trainers table, but I would still have to go with Smith again.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Hindsight being what it is, Smith was the correct choice for our need but it was a tough choice....I also wanted Watt at the time too.........both have spend their fairshare of time on the trainers table, but I would still have to go with Smith again.
Cowboys Congregation says AMEN.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Not as big as Herschel Walker looks now. They showed Tyron this season standing in the lockerroom without a shirt during a Jason Garrett speech and he looks a lot bigger now and is still chiseled.
J7xcpC.jpg
Herschel still one of my all-time Cowboys.
GREAT guy also.