Tyron Smith unlikely to play Week 3 vs. Seahawks

BigWillie

Reaction score
Love Tyron. But it's quickly approaching time to move on without him.

Need someone we can reliably count on out there. Tyron hasn't played a full season since 2015, missing multiple games every season since then. And even when he does play, it's quite often iffy leading up to the game if he's gonna play or make it thru an entire game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So freaking sick of him, can’t depend on him at all....time to move on....
umm his 13 games at aPB level is better then 16 and BTW he could have layed the last two weeks IF it were a must win game lie for the division or in the playoffs..they are being extra cautious to make sure when he and LC come back as bokends for dak, we have them to finish the season for longer period vs rushing them back..the defenses have not what you call scary the past two games..we need them back for teams with stout defense and edge rushers that can ruin game.. Seatle isnt that..i think thats their mindset..

I fully expect him back next week

but im glad YOU are Done because you dont matter.. lol you arent the coach or gm and nothing you can do to change what happens on the field,..you will still watch :)

Jipper

Reaction score
umm his 13 games at aPB level is better then 16 and BTW he could have layed the last two weeks IF it were a must win game lie for the division or in the playoffs..they are being extra cautious to make sure when he and LC come back as bokends for dak, we have them to finish the season for longer period vs rushing them back..the defenses have not what you call scary the past two games..we need them back for teams with stout defense and edge rushers that can ruin game.. Seatle isnt that..i think thats their mindset..

but im glad YOU are Done because you dont matter.. lol you arent the coach or gm and nothing you can do to change what happens on the field,..you will still watch :)

lots of tough internet talk buddy, guess you think your opinion matters a lot more huh? Keep thinking you are special

again if you can’t depend on him then it’s time to move on

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Later in the season, we have to play Steelers and Ravens defenses. Those are the 2 toughest defenses. Possibly the 49ers, but they did lose Nick Bosa for the year.

Browns could be more than expected, as the Cardinals. Both seemed improved but not anything to be scared of.

But to have the OL fully healthy and playing well the last half of the season is very important.

blueblood70

Reaction score
lots of tough internet talk buddy, guess you think your opinion matters a lot more huh? Keep thinking you are special

again if you can’t depend on him then it’s time to move on

TS 13 games each season over the last 3 seasons is better then 16 from Jags which hes not.. he misses less games then many other players around the league..check out rosters of late.. i do know Jerry sated if this were do or die games TS could have easily played last week and that means this week as well if they asked him too..it was a coaches decsions to hold him out. Make sure it doesnt reoccur or has set back..

but be done, given you are not what you have his jersey you want to burn, what exactly can you do to be done? of course we hear that a lot but doesnt mean you wont be called out on it, :muttley:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Later in the season, we have to play Steelers and Ravens defenses. Those are the 2 toughest defenses. Possibly the 49ers, but they did lose Nick Bosa for the year.

Browns could be more than expected, as the Cardinals. Both seemed improved but not anything to be scared of.

But to have the OL fully healthy and playing well the last half of the season is very important.
isnt that what i said? ;) trying to get that point across t some here and they are dead set on being DONE and fed up LOL

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he has to miss another game to get his neck right, this is the one. Seattle's pass rush wasn't very good to begin with, and now they're without several of their best pass rush candidates. Their best option this Sunday will be a banged-up Benson Mayowa.

If Dallas doesn't get tripped up by blitzes, Dak should have plenty of time to find open receivers.