Tyrone Crawford charged after bar brawl

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Bunch of nothing. I'll take Jerry's lawyers over so called charges he finally was arrested for.

Jerry's lawyers can't do anything when it comes to the NFL and their decision making. Jerry tried this and looked like a fool with Zeke.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
[QUOTE="CouchCoach, post: 9209938, member: 39141"]The question is now that they, seemingly, have some depth on the DL, does this put him on the bubble? If he catches a time out, that could be it for him. But what a weird charge when we see the brawl and supposedly pushing two cops. My understanding of unlawful assembly is that they have to have been warned by the authorities to disperse and disregard that. That would have had to happen after the cops arrived.

The tricky part of this is according to the bar, they were bothering a female bartender and told to stay outside or leave the premises and that "bothering a female" is gonna highlight the league's list. Crawford doesn't have history but if he was told to stay outside and came in, he was asking for trouble and deserves whatever comes his way.[/QUOTE]

Depth =/= quality depth. We don't exactly have a bunch of Suh's behind Crawford.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
TCrawford won't get suspended.... he didn't hit a woman or child.... in fact he didn't hit anyone

He may get a fine

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[QUOTE="CouchCoach, post: 9209938, member: 39141"]The question is now that they, seemingly, have some depth on the DL, does this put him on the bubble? If he catches a time out, that could be it for him. But what a weird charge when we see the brawl and supposedly pushing two cops. My understanding of unlawful assembly is that they have to have been warned by the authorities to disperse and disregard that. That would have had to happen after the cops arrived.

The tricky part of this is according to the bar, they were bothering a female bartender and told to stay outside or leave the premises and that "bothering a female" is gonna highlight the league's list. Crawford doesn't have history but if he was told to stay outside and came in, he was asking for trouble and deserves whatever comes his way.

Depth =/= quality depth. We don't exactly have a bunch of Suh's behind Crawford.[/QUOTE]That's why I said some depth, we don't even know if they have a quality starting DL. They weren't great last season. However, if the depth is pretty equal, that puts him in a precarious situation because they're seen as interchangeable at that point and a time out may get him out all the way.

Having said that, this team has a horrible record of teaching lessons to players about following the rules.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looked like he dropped a few of those bouncers like a bad habit.
They sure as hell didn't look formidable which may be why he didn't take their orders to stay outside seriously. Then, we don't know how tanked he was. Might have gotten a load of firewater while outside and gotten pissed about being made to go outside.

How far do you have to take it to harass a female bartender to be asked to leave and we don't know if it was even him, could have been someone in his party. And they didn't make them leave, just made them go outside. Hell, you're at the beach, why stay inside? That's like recess, my favorite part of school....and my teachers favorite part too.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
I like Crawford as a player just fine. He's become a bit underrated around these parts because people are mad about his contract. He's a leader on the team and a solid player.

That said, if this is used as an excuse for the Cowboys to cut ties and we used that cap savings to pick up Gerald McCoy, I'd be more than okay with that.

Lawrence/McCoy/Hill/Quinn
Gregory/Collins/Woods/Taco

Yes please.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Took them a while to charge him. I bet the league will throw the book at him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn Crawford, if he was a dope smoker like Gregory he would have been mellow and just wanting to hug those bouncers.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
He will get games but the LB for the skins Foster gets no games! Welcome to the Roger world of "it makes no sense".