Tyrone Crawford doesn't deserve the hate gets

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So you're the GM of the Cowboys today. You're thinking ahead to 2019. What's your plan with Crawford and Irving? I know it's all emotion with both players. Crawford for the big, presumed unworthy contract and the other complete disappointment with a player who has now had 8 games of bench time in 2 years and pulled some very questionable stunts this spring. Let's hope our GM does not look at this with emotion. That's what fans do. After all, fan is short for fanatic.
I plan on keeping TCrawford and letting Irving test FA unless he straightens out and get 13 sacks this year.....then I think of Tagging him a a DT

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Drafted as a 3-4 DE. It's his natural position. He's been playing out of position for years now.
But why?! Especially after giving him that contract like u would like to believe if u give that player that type of money then he would be a force, some type of monster on ur D- line but yet he can't hold down a certain position & if everybody is healthy & not suspended, he's not even a starter. # Hustling backwards

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
But why?! Especially after giving him that contract like u would like to believe if u give that player that type of money then he would be a force, some type of monster on ur D- line but yet he can't hold down a certain position & if everybody is healthy & not suspended, he's not even a starter. # Hustling backwards

He was hurt a couple of years, so naturally didn't shine. What annoys me is the move to DE. Healthy, *and* he put on enough weight to hold up better at DT, but be moves to DE.

But again, he's playing out of position, 3Tech isn't really a great position for him either. He's just on the wrong team.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
And the person your speaking for said there was none. Stop arguing with me for the sake of it. Or don't. We're literally wasting time discussing nothing. Thanks.

Relax dude. I said one thing and then made one more post clarifying it. That's hardly an argument. Touchy much?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Relax dude. I said one thing and then made one more post clarifying it. That's hardly an argument. Touchy much?
I am touchy. Yup. You took my little statement and made it a big thing. Then tried to rally cry your group to support you as if I was coming at you, your group, or others sideways. Yes, I’m touchy, when I PLAINLY stated my intentions behind my post.

Don’t be coy now. Someone said there was no hate, I told them there was hate here at CZ predating his join date, then you and black and mild above jumped all over some false argument just to be heard

TOUCHY UNDER THESE PRETENSES, HELL YA, MON

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Relax? Me!? Lol! Yeah, you new here, too...

If you want to have an argument with me, a debate, etc, don’t post foolishness behind a false, contrived, bulljive narrative to make your argument fly.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I am touchy. Yup. You took my little statement and made it a big thing. Then tried to rally cry your group to support you as if I was coming at you, your group, or others sideways. Yes, I’m touchy, when I PLAINLY stated my intentions behind my post.

Don’t be coy now. Someone said there was no hate, I told them there was hate here at CZ predating his join date, then you and black and mild above jumped all over some false argument just to be heard

TOUCHY UNDER THESE PRETENSES, HELL YA, MON

Whatever dude. I didn't scream anything, there was no rally cry. I just said some of us have been posting with yall much longer than our join date, and then I explained what I meant.

I don't even know who this "black and mild" poster is or what argument you're referring to, I just made a post and came back later to an alert that said you quoted me and I found you throwing a fit about me.

Can we get back to TCrawford now? I didn't know this would be ran with so much and get so off topic. My opinion on him has already been posted and I'm happy to discuss it.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
He’s a starting DE in the NFL, and no one has come close to challenging him at DE yet. He stops the run and pressures. If he wasn’t one of our top two DEs, he’d probably be out top 3tech DT.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Whatever dude. I didn't scream anything, there was no rally cry. I just said some of us have been posting with yall much longer than our join date, and then I explained what I meant.

I don't even know who this "black and mild" poster is or what argument you're referring to, I just made a post and came back later to an alert that said you quoted me and I found you throwing a fit about me.
You turned my innocuous remark to a poster into a complex you have about being new here. Yes, you twisted my words and you know it. See, I was smart enough to qualify my posts, because I knew there would be posts with dingus retort. You didn’t fail.

A black and mild is a cigar, the one prominantly featured in your boy’s (Henny King) avatar. That’s Shannon Sharpe in his avatar smoking on that neezy.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
You turned my innocuous remark to a poster into a complex you have about being new here. Yes, you twisted my words and you know it. See, I was smart enough to qualify my posts, because I knew there would be posts with dingus retort. You didn’t fail.

A black and mild is a cigar, the one prominantly featured in your boy’s (Henny King) avatar. That’s Shannon Sharpe in his avatar smoking on that neezy.

**** you're delusional.

Have a good one, I'm out, you won "our argument", you're so smart, your debate skills are unparalleled, I cannot compete.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
**** you're delusional.

Have a good one, I'm out, you won "our argument", you're so smart, your debate skills are unparalleled, I cannot compete.
It ain’t about that. You win when you don’t twist the words of an OCD maniac like I am. I pay very close attention to what I say. If I am wrong I admit it. Always. I have 25k posts with a long history of doing so.

I also go to the bloody end against those I feel try to get frills or make a point using me to do so.

Steer clear of me, or be cordial with me, there is no in between. If you don’t want either, you get this.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
It ain’t about that. You win when you don’t twist the words of an OCD maniac like I am. I pay very close attention to what I say. If I am wrong I admit it. Always. I have 30k posts and a long history of doing so.

I also go to the bloody end against those I feel try to get frills or make a point using me to do so.

Steer clear of me, or be cordial with me, there is no in between. If you don’t want either, you get this.

Yeah, well I think you're just a ****. You just invented an argument and are now insisting with all your might that I am your opponent in this argument and the only reason I can think of to do so is that you're a troll who likes to argue.

Therefore I yield, you win. Something tells me if I looked through your 30k post history I wouldn't find a track record of someone defending politeness and cordial behavior and serving as a vanguard of truth and debate. I think I'd find a long list of people who wish they'd just stopped responding to you and indulging you.

I still have no idea what Henny King is apparently helping me argue with you about because I haven't read any of this thread except your temper tantrum since I made my seemingly not-so-innocent post.

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
He will take a pay cut to stay here I think. He loves it here. He’s a Canadian so I have my own views about him being Canadian myself. One thing about him is off the field I never worry.

So confused about the Canadian thing lol. You have a specific opinion on him being Canadian?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yeah, well I think you're just a ****. You just invented an argument and are now insisting with all your might that I am your opponent in this argument and the only reason I can think of to do so is that you're a troll who likes to argue.

Therefore I yield, you win. Something tells me if I looked through your 30k post history I wouldn't find a track record of someone defending politeness and cordial behavior and serving as a vanguard of truth and debate. I think I'd find a long list of people who wish they'd just stopped responding to you and indulging you.

I still have no idea what Henny King is apparently helping me argue with you about.
You even admitted not knowing the poster I was replying to. I knew whom he was, yet you chided in with “he could be part of the new group that arrived and does know the narrative.” Then you backtrack when you say that you know Crawford gets hate and I point out that the poster I was replying to said he “doesn’t get hate”

Then neezy says I’m coming at you. I wasn’t. I was adding more context to help you underatand. So that you don’t feel like new members are being targeted for their join date, just being given context on the forum’s own narrative that predates Nov 2017.

See, I didn’t want to have to spend 10 posts detailing this out for you. I reckon, if you re-read my original post that triggered you, you might see it differently now.

Yes, if you went through my posts, you would see I’m very fair. Until I’m attacked or, in your case, my posts are picked apart so that you can get a pat on the head for pointing at some pretend meanie.

Could you and I maybe take this to an OT thread if you want to continue? I feel bad for the OP that you two have done this to his thread. I can’t NOT reply, either, so I’m just as complicit ;)

Last edited:

Hayseed

Reaction score
It ain’t about that. You win when you don’t twist the words of an OCD maniac like I am. I pay very close attention to what I say. If I am wrong I admit it. Always. I have 25k posts with a long history of doing so.

Im liking you more every day. I think Ive finally found my younger replacement. Bout time I can FINALLY retire! :D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Im liking you more every day. I think Ive finally found my younger replacement. Bout time I can FINALLY retire! :D
I’m so so sorry for disrupting your thread, Hayseed. Seriously man. I wanted to talk a little TCraw with CZ and you, and these two yahoos made me go nitrous. I’m sorry, man

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
I’m so so sorry for disrupting your thread, Hayseed. Seriously man. I wanted to talk a little TCraw with CZ and you, and these two yahoos made me go nitrous. I’m sorry, man

Immediately before my post that made you feel attacked, I made a post 6 times as long about TCrawford. I have asked since then to get back on topic. You have not responded ti either. You are the problem. You took something innocent and made it personal and have been throwing a temper tantrum over 2 pages now. I have no idea what Henny's role in this is.

You are now ignored, go punch the wind. I've never actually used that before because lots of posters still say stuff every now and then worth hearing but you're just ******* delusional

Hayseed

Reaction score

No need to be sorry dude, you did nothing to be sorry for. Trust me,....you are quite tame compared to some of the rants Ive been on. Thats why Hostile kicked me off his board!...LOL