unable to open posts?

mooseman

Reaction score
I can view all the posts but for the last 3 days I have been unable to open any of them up.I just get a blue screen and it won't process th ethread.Pleasehelp the draft is getting close!my e-mail address is mezzy1@telus.net. thanx in advance.

mooseman

Reaction score
oooooooookkkkkkk going on "7" days and counting . Some help please! the draft is coming thank-you

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Make sure you have activated your account that was sent via email.

If you have lost the email, make sure to check your spam or junk folders first, then PM Reality or Hostile to send you a new one.

mooseman

Reaction score
thanx but I should have been more clear,I have been a member for along time but mostly just like to read what everyone else has to say.The weird thing is if I go to the support forum first and then the message board I can sometimes read the posts.It seems like the posts just won't totally load.WHO knows,justneed a fix.thanx

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hmmm odd

Make sure to clean your cookies, history, internet temp files or cache.

Also try removing the bookmark, if you have one and typing in the address to the site manually. Log in and set up your browser to allow cookies from this site.

Not sure what could be the problem.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser? Are you using ad blocking software? Have you cleared your cache (temporary internet files on Internet Explorer)? Do you have javascript enabled?

-Reality