Video: Undisputed Discusses PFF Ranking Dak As The No. 3 MVP in the League in 2020

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yes.. Mahomes overcame all of the Odds and won a Superbowl..

Not only did he do that. He's the best football player on the planet.

What on earth are you getting at?
he jsut lost to Brady. so is he really the best football player on the planet?

and I feel bad for Mahomes, having to have played with Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Bell, edwards-Hellaire, that OL, and that awful, awful, stupid and stoic head coach and OC....how did he ever overcome all of those crappy players and coaches to achieve what he did....the poor guy, being part of a dysfunctional team, surronded by bunch of high school players....he is truly superman

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so then KC should just cut bait after this year and move on from mahomes and draft the next QB.
You are still comparing Dak and our situation with Mahomes and KC's situation?

These situations and players are nowhere remotely comparable. Not even close.

One player is elite and goes to superbowls with regularity.

and

One player is only above average and barely makes the playoffs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
so then KC should just cut bait after this year and move on from mahomes and draft the next QB.

Are you saying Dak should be treated like Mahomes?

If you were a Vikings fan you'd probably be making this same comparison for Kirk Cousins.

You're just being a fan and you're love for the player has caused you to throw out all logic.

If this were jury duty you would be excused for your bias.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
he jsut lost to Brady. so is he really the best football player on the planet?

and I feel bad for Mahomes, having to have played with Hill, Kelce, Watkins, Bell, edwards-Hellaire, that OL, and that awful, awful, stupid and stoic head coach and OC....how did he ever overcome all of those crappy players and coaches to achieve what he did....the poor guy, being part of a dysfunctional team, surronded by bunch of high school players....he is truly superman

Are you really trying to discredit Mahomes ability? Because I think that's an instant loss of credibility.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Gee the 17th zillion Prescott thread. Who could have seen this coming.

DFWJC

Reaction score
then I guess we should give Dak a 10 year 400M contract, with 170M gauranteed and have the ability to manipulate the cap as KC did, instead of a 3 or 4 year contract. smart move on KC's part.
He won't even do 5 years, let alone 10.

Dallas wants more years....in part for that very reason. It's Dak and his agent who are against it.

Plus, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Gee the 17th zillion Prescott thread. Who could have seen this coming.

Yet, you couldn’t resist and had to partake.

Not much else out there right now. In case you were not aware, you are allowed to come up with an interesting thread on a different Cowboy topic. That would require more effort than just complaining though. Let’s see what you got.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You are still comparing Dak and our situation with Mahomes and KC's situation?

These situations and players are nowhere remotely comparable. Not even close.

One player is elite and goes to superbowls with regularity.

and

One player is only above average and barely makes the playoffs.
but according to you and many others, if a player is averaging over 40M then that team has no chance.

and my point wasn't about the past... it was that based on the logic above, KC has no chance since Mahomes average salary is above 40M....

I am trying to follow ya'll logic....but need to hear more spin from you guys

and Mahomes situation is totally different than Dak. One has Andy Reid as his head coach with Eric Bienemy as his OC, the other had Garrett and Linehan and then first year coordinator called Moore.

One is part of a sane organization, the other is Jerry jones.

so tell me, if Mahomes would have won superbowls with Garrett, Linehan and Moore, running our offense?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Are you saying Dak should be treated like Mahomes?

If you were a Vikings fan you'd probably be making this same comparison for Kirk Cousins.

You're just being a fan and you're love for the player has caused you to throw out all logic.

If this were jury duty you would be excused for your bias.
no, I never said that...I am not even discussing Dak. I am trying to understand the spin of your logic. you said, if a QB average over 40M, the team has no chance...so I asked about Mahomes and now you are trying to desparately spin your way out...

erod

Reaction score
Peyton Manning went 0-4 in his first 4 playoff appearances.....

so based on your logic, the future history of what dak will do is sealed because he is 1-2 in the playoffs in 5 years....
Not with a stacked team when he got there, he didn't.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Are you really trying to discredit Mahomes ability? Because I think that's an instant loss of credibility.
no, I am not dissing his ability. I am just trying to understand the situation he was in. you made it seem so dire and difficult. so I want to better understand if those guys are worthless given you said it was toughest situation.

now, you are trying to spin it some place else and change the subject..

you said. not me. your post. right up there, that said, a QB that has over come toughest situations......so its legit for me to ask if Mahomes situation was toughest.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He won't even do 5 years, let alone 10.

Dallas wants more years....in part for that very reason. It's Dak and his agent who are against it.

Plus, Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL
if they offer Dak a 10 year, 400M contract. would you be ok with it?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
no, I am not dissing his ability. I am just trying to understand the situation he was in. you made it seem so dire and difficult. so I want to better understand if those guys are worthless given you said it was toughest situation.

now, you are trying to spin it some place else and change the subject..

you said. not me. your post. right up there, that said, a QB that has over come toughest situations......so its legit for me to ask if Mahomes situation was toughest.

I guess I just don't get it.

The Chiefs were a good team but there is a lot of good NFL teams.

They drafted a phenom and now they are a NFL powerhouse having gone to back to back Superbowls.

Are you saying Mahomes could've done no better then Dak over this 5 year period and Dak would've elevated the Chiefs to a Superbowl?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Yet, you couldn’t resist and had to partake.

Not much else out there right now. In case you were not aware, you are allowed to come up with an interesting thread on a different Cowboy topic. That would require more effort than just complaining though. Let’s see what you got.

What are living Cowboys HOF'ers doing now?

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
but according to you and many others, if a player is averaging over 40M then that team has no chance.

so tell me, if Mahomes would have won superbowls with Garrett, Linehan and Moore, running our offense?

Noone is saying that the Chiefs don't have a chance. Mahomes has proven time and time again that he is worth that amount of money.

You are the only one making up that point about Mahomes.

And yes.......Mahomes is so incredibly good that we would have had a better chance of winning a superbowl.....even with Garrett at the helm.

Mahomes is a phenom. Dak shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as him. They are no where comparable in talent or in their ability to carry a team to greatness. That's why Dak's asking amount is beyond outrageous, and we should consider moving on if the demands do not come down to earth for someone of his caliber.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I guess I just don't get it.

The Chiefs were a good team but there is a lot of good NFL teams.

They drafted a phenom and now they are a NFL powerhouse having gone to back to back Superbowls.

Are you saying Mahomes could've done no better then Dak over this 5 year period and Dak would've elevated the Chiefs to a Superbowl?

we will never know if Dak would have or not would have given the difference in the organizations and teams. would Mahomes won a superbowl with Garrett and Linehan running Linehan's offense? maybe one more playoff game and that's about it.... you are not seriously comparing Garrett to Reid? and linehan to Bienemy? at least I hope you are not.

and I am still trying to figure out the following statement you made

"Elite QB's are guys who have proven they can overcome the odds and carry their teams in the toughest environments and situations possible".

so are you saying Mahomes over came the toughest environments and situations possible?