Undisputed-Skip and Shannon: Problem with Cowboys expecting Dak to take less to stay in Dallas

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Having trouble with my touch screen.

Sorry.

Correct title is

Skip and Shannon: Problem with Cowboys expecting DAK to take less to stay in Dallas

Mods..correct if you can.

Thanx.

Last edited:

ESisback

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe doesn’t think Dak’s good enough to get the big money, but he desperately wants him to hold out for it. Anything that cripples the Cowboys is what Horseface wants, so he can still strut and preen and smirk with that big, poop-eating grin for big broadcast bucks.

Knotamus

Reaction score
I don’t understand why anyone would subject themselves to this ‘undisputed’ garbage. No real content, just Cowboy hate and baiting..:confused:. I’m sure I dislike Shannon almost as much at SAS. Likewise, Skips disingenuous homerism is obvious and hard to take. Anything to stir the pot I suppose.:rolleyes:

ESisback

Reaction score
I'll admit, I find myself watching these when they pop-up on my YouTube suggestion list from time to time, but, I cannot stand Shannon. Arrogant Dbag.

Yeah, the arrogant smirk on that ugly SOB makes people envision a big, hairy set of knuckles smashing it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here you go and hence Stephan's dilemma...

God help us if they cave in and give this lemon a massive contract....

PhillySpecial

Reaction score

Sorry.

Correct title is

Skip and Shannon: Problem with Cowboys expecting DAK to take less to stay in Dallas

Mods..correct if you can.

Thanx.

I don't understand how a team can pay their DE $21 million AAV, and then turn around and ask the QB to do a team friendly deal.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand how a team can pay their DE $21 million AAV, and then turn around and ask the QB to do a team friendly deal.

It's called "doubting" the players talent.......

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Sorry.

Correct title is

The problem with the theory of a home town discount to win is that no player is going to discount himself enough to make a significant difference in the team's chances of winning.

If Dak gave a 5mil discount per year, that gives him one extra ok veteran free agent to pick up. It just doesn't matter.

Dallas discount is another matter. There is some sense to that, but it won't be that much money either.
Dallas gives Dak financial advantages for taxes and marketing. That's something you don't get from a Cleveland. Few teams can compete with Dallas on marketing opportunities. But not no teams either.

And as far as discounts go, Dak could argue the Cowboys have been getting him on the cheap since day one, and it's now time to make up for that cheap money with a little *extra*.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip when he had a moment of reality......

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe doesn’t think Dak’s good enough to get the big money, but he desperately wants him to hold out for it. Anything that cripples the Cowboys is what Horseface wants, so he can still strut and preen and smirk with that big, poop-eating grin for big broadcast bucks.

Sounds about right.

Sharpe thinks we'll be overpaying Dak for his talent, and is gloating over it.

I thought he was pretty funny today. I enjoy a good gloat. Even vicariously.

PhillySpecial

Reaction score
It's called "doubting" the players talent.......

I don't want in on the Dak debate. I went through it with McNabb. Here's a "but" If the FO shows doubt (by way of contract offer) in the QB, how are the players not supposed to doubt the QB?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't want in on the Dak debate. I went through it with McNabb. Here's a "but" If the FO shows doubt (by way of contract offer) in the QB, how are the players not supposed to doubt the QB?

Here's one for thought.....Dak gets his zillion dollar contract what do you tell Zeke and his agent?

In the meantime you have Coop,Byron to re-sign.

P.S. Players are already doubting Dak's ability add to that a huge new contract that's a recipe for a mutiny....

JayFord

Reaction score
Undisputed needs to be canceled or renamed “Dallas Cowboys discussion “ these two have nothing else to talk about