Undisputed-Skip & Shannon debate: Who's more likely to win the NFC East Cowboys or Eagles?

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
This one is a hard one to predict.

Philly is a 8-8 team. Period.

QB - Dallas
RB - Dallas (not even close)
OL - Dallas
WR/TE - Dallas (not even close)
DL - Philly (barely)
LB - Dallas (not even close)
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

I just dont see Philly being that good. Peter King is an east coast dallas hater. Period.

Sydla

Reaction score

QB - Dallas
OL - Dallas
DL - Philly (barely)
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

I just dont see Philly being that good. Peter King is an east coast dallas hater. Period.

LOL at WR/TE.

Jeffrey/Jackson/Agholor is in the same ballpark as Cooper/Gallup/Cobb.

And the Eagles have the best TE by far and maybe even the 2nd best TE in Goeddert.

Carson

Reaction score

QB - Dallas (close. Wentz is great when healthy but I go with the durable guy)
RB - Dallas
OL - Philly
WR/TE - Philly
DL - Philly
LB - Dallas
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
LOL at WR/TE.

And the Eagles have the best TE by far and maybe even the 2nd best TE in Goeddert.

You are forgetting about tavon Austin as well. As a group it’s not really close. Ertz is good but goeddert is not the 2nd best te. Philly does not have as good weapons as Dallas.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DL is closer than you think, but I’d give Philly a slight edge given I really like their DT rotation.

I like our defensive ends better but their defensive tackle situation is enviable. Overall, I think both groups are very good and I'd call it a wash.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
These guys seem to spend a lot of time pretending to argue about the Eagles and Cowboys.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For philly it will depend on wentz. Overall, they're solid.
Offensive line Peters they lost two good defensive lineman. But you're right it's going to go as Wentz goes and I think he's just not what they think he was

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

QB - Dallas
OL - Dallas
DL - Philly (barely)
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

They have running back by committee. Yes it's not close on individual Talent but they can get it done in the red zone. Wide receiver definitely Cowboys even though they drafted Jeffries replacement. Coaching I think we're solid. Linebackers Cowboys. Safety I have to give it to the Eagles. But if you talk in continuity team. Cowboys all day long

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I like our defensive ends better but their defensive tackle situation is enviable. Overall, I think both groups are very good and I'd call it a wash.
My adrenaline is already flowing I can't wait.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys owns the Eagles. Even during the Super Bowl season. Prescott is going to come right out of the gate with confidence passion this is the season he proves he belongs to be America's quarterback

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
QB - Dallas

Debatable. A healthy Wentz is arguably better than Dak. There have been many (subjective) rankings by analysts, and I've yet to see a single one where Dak is rated higher than Wentz. For example, the latest one by Sporting News, just released, has Wentz rated higher. Every mock re-draft still has Wentz going higher. Maybe this will change after this season. Hope so.

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
Debatable. A healthy Wentz is arguably better than Dak. There have been many (subjective) rankings by analysts, and I've yet to see a single one where Dak is rated higher than Wentz. For example, the latest one by Sporting News, just released, has Wentz rated higher. Every mock re-draft still has Wentz going higher. Maybe this will change after this season. Hope so.

Wins, head to head, QBR. Dak owns them all. Wentz has an injury bug as well. Wentz is a first round QB so everyone thinks he's a better QB. He now doesn't have Foles carrying him so we will see if hes worth the hype. Dak is the far better leader and that is why I think he gets the nod.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
LOL at WR/TE.

Ertz put up solid numbers against us the 1st game with 145 yards and 2 TDs, the second game not so much. Jarwin and Blake did just as well. I'd hardly call Goeddert the 2nd best TE. Mid 20's maybe.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

QB - Dallas
OL - Dallas
DL - Philly (barely)
CB - Dallas
ST - Philly
Coaching - Philly

Separate WR and TE.
WR - Dallas, by a mile
TE - Philly, by a mile

But our WR are so much better it negates their TE's somewhat.

I don't see Philly being that good either.

ESisback

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe, smug and supremely confident, with that Cowher jawline and Joker smile, squeezed into a suit two sizes too small to make everyone marvel at his tremendous physique. Overly expensive shirt and jacket, wearing Sketchers, loudly spitting out his fears and insecurities disguised as analysis. Good at playing an awesome person because he IS one. Skip is the counter, the old white guy—corny and generic and untrustworthy. They play their roles well, because despite being totally predictable, they still garner ratings.