Unvax people are six times as likely to risk testing positive per new CDC data

Discussion in 'COVID Zone' started by Hawkeye0202, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,066 Messages
    12,612 Likes Received
    It may still be valid. But like I've been saying, less likely doesn't mean unlikely. Or it may not be true anymore. Either way, what difference does it make if you can easily catch it vaccinated or not? That alone should end any mandates, but it won't.

Captain-Crash and Aviano90 like this.
  2. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

16,663 Messages
    24,303 Likes Received
    You have to use the approved scariant buzz phrase. It’s called a “viral blizzard”.

That said, it’s going to give people “super immunity”.

:laugh:

Pukindog and Captain-Crash like this.
  3. VaqueroTD

VaqueroTD Well-Known Member

2,374 Messages
    5,205 Likes Received
    I don't disagree, but speaking as a jabbed, it's more like I know I'll be okay and I know anyone with common sense to get jabbed will be okay.

I'm not my brother's keeper on health facts. If someone gets it and dies and they weren't vaxxed, that's on them. Not trying to sound cold, but how much does society have to move for stubborn people?

It was different before the vaxx. I had to tread very carefully around elderly family members or at risk who couldn't protect themselves. And if a variant comes out that proves to be lethal regardless of the vax, I'll have to go back to that.

There's still a small chance that you can die of covid with a vaxx, but there's also a small chance you can die in a car accident, crack your head open falling in the shower, get cancer from second-hand smoke, etc... Can't live in fear forever.

Rustinpeace21 likes this.
  4. Flamma

Flamma Well-Known Member

15,066 Messages
    12,612 Likes Received
    The stubborn people aren't asking society for anything. They're asking to be left alone. Yet they persist. If you know you'll be ok, why do you care if others are vaxxed?

jay94, kskboys, RJ_MacReady and 2 others like this.
  5. Vtwin

Vtwin Power and Performance

5,854 Messages
    6,376 Likes Received
    The entire vaccination movement is driven by fear.

6. VaqueroTD

VaqueroTD Well-Known Member

2,374 Messages
    5,205 Likes Received
    Where did I say I care if they are vaxxed? It is what it is at this point. Just responding to CC's point about the vaxxed spreading it.

7. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

51,118 Messages
    76,812 Likes Received
    The correct link was then provided in this thread that showed the CDC findings.

CWR likes this.
  8. CWR

CWR Well-Known Member

18,007 Messages
    26,379 Likes Received
    Was more in reference to be roasted if I didnt immediately post a link. Thank you though.

Sydla likes this.
  9. basstapp

basstapp Well-Known Member

1,663 Messages
    878 Likes Received
    Is unvaxed referring to people who have not had covid yet or does that include people who have had it before?

10. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    49,400 Messages
    38,055 Likes Received
    Neither.

11. calicowboy54

calicowboy54 Well-Known Member

1,115 Messages
    809 Likes Received
    each person is different. i’ve had covid 2x both times i tested negative multiple times admitted to hospital 1st time. both times i got antibodies tests a month after being sick and both times had increased antibody levels. i cannot get j&j vaccine due to increased blood count due to my autoimmune desease. i cannot get mrna vaccines because i already have inflammation in my heart. i go about every 3 months and get antibodies test to see where i’m at.

12. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

18,221 Messages
    10,971 Likes Received
    And now I have it, yay.

Captain-Crash likes this.
  13. Buzzbait

Buzzbait Well-Known Member

8,945 Messages
    7,310 Likes Received
    No way. They'll twist it to fit their narrative.

DallasEast likes this.
  14. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

16,663 Messages
    24,303 Likes Received
    Remember when the virtue-signaling Branch Covidians were laughing at Texas and Florida for Covid cases because we were Neanderthals? I bet none of them apologize.

Pukindog, Captain-Crash and kskboys like this.
  15. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
    16,956 Messages
    30,450 Likes Received
    Thanks for sharing this.......

Pukindog and calicowboy54 like this.
  16. Vtwin

Vtwin Power and Performance

5,854 Messages
    6,376 Likes Received
    I can't decide if I'm disappointed, or happy that I won't be around in 50 years to see the aftermath.

17. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

11,325 Messages
    13,994 Likes Received
    Absolutely. Sad thing is, people blindly follow it. The CDC, FDA and govt in general are very corrupt. If they are desperate for me to take something, I am going to be very leery. Don't ever for one second think they care about your health. They don't.

aikemirv, Vtwin, kskboys and 2 others like this.
  18. Boom

Boom Just Dez It

1,374 Messages
    682 Likes Received
    I hope you have swift recovery. How are you doing?

Captain-Crash likes this.
  19. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

18,221 Messages
    10,971 Likes Received
    Not too bad, thanks. Mostly just an annoying cough amd occasional weakness feeling. I did lose my smell at some point, didn't notice til last night. Taste was fine til this morning and now it's probably 80-85% gone.
    Getting better every day, and it's not nearly as bad as the cold I had a month ago.

Danny White and Boom like this.
  20. Boom

Boom Just Dez It

1,374 Messages
    682 Likes Received
    Wonderful news!