Twitter: Update from Randy Gregory himself

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Does anyone ever take responsibility for their own actions? How many chances did you have Randy before you decided to get your act together and now you want to play the victim?

It would be nice to see him back but I have zero sympathy for him.

Exactly.......to think the league is somehow singling him out is BS IMO.

dfense

Reaction score
I'm rooting for him as a person. Take charge and make it happen.

Just don't complain. You did this to yourself.
Your future is in your hands.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And I don't think Randy is the one blaming the pandemic here. He's claiming the league has told him that the reinstatement process is taking time because they are also dealing with pandemic. If that's what they said, that's pretty weak on their part.

Reading is fundamental. He clearly stated, the powers that be, gave him that excuse.

817Gill

Reaction score

Per that article,

“In May, Gregory met by video conference with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, a necessary step before he could be granted reinstatement. But the person said Gregory hasn’t been able to prove via testing he conforms with NFL policy on substances of abuse due to pandemic challenges. He’s expected to have access to that testing again this weekend, the person said.”

This is probably a result of the pressure being applied by Gregory’s team. Good for him.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
He is not blaming anyone for his suspensions. He is upset, because they are dragging his reinstatement. Two different issues.

Well, he knew the rules before he decided to do drugs, didnt he ?

Not different issues. You do something you know is not ok, dont argue that afterwards you should be treated else.

Btw: i know Godell makes his own rules. And i am not at Godells side.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
In 2018, RG played in 14 games and got 6 sacks (less than half-a-sack per game).

Considering we flamed out — as usual — in the divisional round of the playoffs, Randy didn’t make enough of a difference to matter.
6 sacks would have ranked him second to Quinn last year.

And what is this "less than a half a sack per game" nonsense?