Twitter: Update from Randy Gregory himself

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Well if he's in as great a shape as he says he must be Huffing and Puffing alot..Oh oh.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great post and you probably have the best username on here jus sayin.

Now for Gregory. I hope the kid gets a second chance and can salvage whats left of his career for himself and his family.

A second chance?

Are we counting by fractions?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I guess Goodell can't admit all those weed suspensions were a waste of time? Yep, he's still here and wants to play. You can't punish him for that anymore, so there's nothing left but some retroactive crap they can pull.

Shocked! Shocked I tell you! :D

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
He had multiple chances. But if the league is dragging him along, that's on them and he's right to call them out. Per league rules and the CBA, he absolutely has a right to ask for reinstatement. He does not have a life time ban. So by rule, if he has the right to ask for reinstatement, then the league has to follow the rules and protocols and give him a fair shake. If what he says is true, the league is dragging this out and basically ducking him, then yeah, he's kind of a victim here. You may hate that he's been suspended for drugs before but the reality is per the rules he has rights and if the league is playing games here, then they are the problem, not him.

And note, before you call me a Gregory apologist, note that I don't have much confidence in him or Smith, which is why I have been lobbying for months to bring Griffin in as our starting RDE.
I understand what you’re saying but again, I little sympathy for someone that has had that many chances, managed to screw them all up and now complains about the process. Maybe he should have thought about that about that after the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time he decided to throw his career away due to weed.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I understand what you’re saying but again, I little sympathy for someone that has had that many chances, managed to screw them all up and now complains about the process. Maybe he should have thought about that about that after the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time he decided to throw his career away due to weed.
But now he can't throw away his career for weed...has to be something important. He can't get in his own way this round. This is his first chance to do it his way (smoke and play). I think he will do just fine.

GenoT

Reaction score
If he played the whole year, he would avg 8 (he got 6 in 14 games)
He played in 14 games and registered 6 sacks.

Divide 6 sacks by 14 games and his average was .4285 for the season — less than half-a-sack per game.

Last edited:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Goodell is a cancer. The man has destroyed the game. The league office is accountable to no one and they act like it. Is there any doubt the dbags from NYGs are not involved?