Video: Urban Meyer Be Open To Cowboys HG Job.Talks L Riley

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I’d take Meyer as the HC in Dallas in a heartbeat. A heartbeat.

He is made to be a HC and run the show. Good Lord he’d be so good in Dallas.

You know Elliott would endorse him wholeheartedly. Zeke went to OSU 100% because of Meyer. If Jerry asks his opinion, we know what he’ll say.

EJK24

Reaction score
I'm surprised he answered it honestly and easily as he did. He didnt dance around it like he wasnt sure or just saying something to shoot down the idea. Pretty interesting.

I don't think It means much because it would take Dallas having mutual interest as well and at this point we have no clue what they intend to do.

Good video.

aria

Reaction score
I’d take Meyer as the HC in Dallas in a heartbeat. A heartbeat.

He is made to be a HC and run the show. Good Lord he’d be so good in Dallas.

You know Elliott would endorse him wholeheartedly. Zeke went to OSU 100% because of Meyer. If Jerry asks his opinion, we know what he’ll say.
He didn’t endorse him too much after they lost to Michigan State when he publicly threw him under the bus and criticized his coaching. Of course, it got swept under the rug after he apologized...why is it Zeke is always apologizing for something?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He didn’t endorse him too much after they lost to Michigan State when he publicly threw him under the bus and criticized his coaching. Of course, it got swept under the rug after he apologized...why is it Zeke is always apologizing for something?

Not just Zeke.

Dak played for Dan Mullen at Mississippi State, Mullen worked under Meyer for 9 years, following him from Notre Dame to Bowling Green to Utah to Florida.

Dak would excel in Meyer's offensive scheme.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course. That whole nobody wants to coach here stuff is just fan frustration. There's no truth to it. Everyone wants to coach here. Regardless of how toxic the environment is for coaches.

After all this losing the top job in their profession in their eyes is still Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

And that's not a credit to him....

14nflWEB1-articleLarge.jpg

It's a credit to them...

a3e93e6e44992fe87517184115d2c6cf.jpg

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, didn’t Parcells say to the media that he’d like to coach in Dallas, then when Jerry heard that Bill had said that, Jerry became interested in Bill? With it ending with Parcells as the HC in Dallas?

It seems like I remember that.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Of course. That whole nobody wants to coach here stuff is just fan frustration. There's no truth to it. Everyone wants to coach here. Regardless of how toxic the environment is for coaches.

After all this losing the top job in their profession in their eyes is still Head Coach of the Dallas Cowboys.

And that's not a credit to him....

14nflWEB1-articleLarge.jpg

It's a credit to them...

a3e93e6e44992fe87517184115d2c6cf.jpg

this is correct

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I don’t think that either holds anything against the other because of that one incident, although we can’t be sure.

I do know that Elliott has said multiple times that he loves Meyer and that he was the reason he went to OSU.

aria

Reaction score
Not just Zeke.

Dak played for Dan Mullen at Mississippi State, Mullen worked under Meyer for 9 years, following him from Notre Dame to Bowling Green to Utah to Florida.

Dak would excel in Meyer's offensive scheme.
I’m not against Meyer, IMOF I brought up his name a few weeks ago as a better pick than Riley. I was just saying, Zeke didn’t endorse him after the Michigan State game, just another example of Zeke being the spoiled diva he is. He may have been right but you never throw your coaches or teammates under the bus publicly.