Video: Urban Meyer Be Open To Cowboys HG Job.Talks L Riley

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
So I guess Lombardi was a ****** coach too since he did not win any championships when he left Packers for Skins?

Walsh is overrated sewage and legacy is cheapened because he won nada after leaving Niners for Stanford?

Tuna is crap because he never won a ring after Giants, right?

Gibbs is a turd because he could not win after 2nd time with Skins?

You are a genius like Norman Einstein.
Did i say that? What im trying to point out to you who hate Jerry is Jimmy had Jerrys resources and thats why he won the ultimate game 3 times. He didnt have them resources in Miami and while he was still a great coach, he couldnt get it done.He sold Miami a promise of a unicorn

Reactions: CWR

Big_D

Reaction score
Did i say that? What im trying to point out to you who hate Jerry is Jimmy had Jerrys resources and thats why he won the ultimate game 3 times. The He didnt have them resources in Miami and while he was still a great coach, he couldnt get it done.He sold Miami a promise of a unicorn

The owner wouldn’t let Johnson replace Marino. A pretty terrible decision at the time. Miami forced a 35 year old declining QB on him. What are these ‘resources’?

Last edited:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Did i say that? What im trying to point out to you who hate Jerry is Jimmy had Jerrys resources and thats why he won the ultimate game 3 times. He didnt have them resources in Miami and while he was still a great coach, he couldnt get it done.He sold Miami a promise of a unicorn

Fake narrative, how many other coaches have had Jerry's resources since Jimmy????