News: USAToday: 5 key camp battles that will shape Cowboys roster in 2019

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5 key camp battles that will shape Cowboys roster in 2019

usatsi_11106380.jpg

With the 2019 NFL Draft in the rear-view mirror and off-season work on the horizon, the Dallas Cowboys enter the new year with a bolstered roster that has some areas for that are ripe for fierce co...

Read Full Story

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Sadly...there should be a 6th...White vs Prescott. I got my $$$ on White. People forget in last years pre-season....he strung together 12 straight completions in a game. You don't sleep on that...but this organization will because they have an agenda to push.:rolleyes:

Sydla

Reaction score
Sadly...there should be a 6th...White vs Prescott. I got my $$$ on White. People forget in last years pre-season....he strung together 12 straight completions in a game. You don't sleep on that...but this organization will because they have an agenda to push.:rolleyes:

LOL.

If Dak Prescott isn’t the guy, then our next QB isn’t on the roster. Mike White is a JAG.

Sydla

Reaction score
5 key camp battles that will shape Cowboys roster in 2019

usatsi_11106380.jpg

With the 2019 NFL Draft in the rear-view mirror and off-season work on the horizon, the Dallas Cowboys enter the new year with a bolstered roster that has some areas for that are ripe for fierce co...

Read Full Story

If Iloka isn’t given a legit shot at unseating Heath........ that would be hilarious.

J817

Reaction score
LOL.

If Dak Prescott isn’t the guy, then our next QB isn’t on the roster. Mike White is a JAG.

Right now as far as QBs go (of course if he doesn’t improve this year) Dak is a JAG. White is something else entirely. He’s a JATG (Just a Terrible Guy)?

Hadenough

Reaction score
You got that right! Dak is protected they won't even give white a sniff at working with the #1s.

conner01

Reaction score
WR is gonna be interesting and that’s where I think you see a surprise cut or maybe two
Starting and playing are two different things
And some of who starts or who gets the most reps changes as the season goes on

Jipper

Reaction score

hahwhw...dak strung togehter a 7 and 1 second half of the year get us to the playoffs....just saying....you talking about preseason bro

silvrNblue

Reaction score
ROFLMAO! White LOL, ok hell you may as well recalled Moore. 12 completions in meaningless game with scrub players...ROFL your a hoot man

Mr_437

Reaction score
That was a good little article. Don't see why Iloka, Frazier or Thompson wouldn't get a crack at SS, but it happens all the time. At least, would like to see Iloka n Kavon get some reps.

Really never thought of Tavon being in a battle with Cobb, so the eye opening, I guess.

White was handpicked by Moore, but one thing I like about Rush is his ability to run and take a hit. I feel like White will get broken by some of these DLs if he don't get the ball out quick. Interesting battle there.

817Gill

Reaction score
WR is gonna be interesting and that’s where I think you see a surprise cut or maybe two
Starting and playing are two different things
And some of who starts or who gets the most reps changes as the season goes on
Injuries will play a part too

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

shaking my head thread

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Your campaign against Dak continues. It's futile to keep doing this. Dak is our franchise QB.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
What agenda is that?