News: USAToday: Cowboys make final hire to coaching staff as scouting combine nears

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys make final hire to coaching staff as scouting combine nears

marc-colombo.jpg

In times when fans are breathlessly waiting for the next marquee name to be announced as an offseason addition to their team, the Dallas Cowboys have gone under the radar for their latest hire. The...

Read Full Story

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A separate story on what isn’t much more than an entry level NFL coaching hire?

GenoT

Reaction score
Wasn’t there a thread on this hire a coupla days ago?

Iago33

Reaction score
I honestly don’t know why we would take Dooley's advice. Whatever. It’s a low position.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are down to posting double threads about what amounts to an insignificant announcement, we are like the buzzards sitting on the telephone wire "To hell with this, I am going to kill something".

You know how bad this is? I am so bored I actually want Booger to shoot his mouth off some more. So, it has come to this. *hangs head in shame, walks off kicking rocks*

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys make final hire to coaching staff as scouting combine nears

marc-colombo.jpg

In times when fans are breathlessly waiting for the next marquee name to be announced as an offseason addition to their team, the Dallas Cowboys have gone under the radar for their latest hire. The...

Read Full Story
Is he filling out his application? Is that kid in the background a Jones grandkid, waiting to interview him?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
It's amazing that news breaks on Twitter, sometimes 2-3 days, before some of these clowns can report on it.