News: USAToday: WATCH: CB Kristian Fulton interview released in Cowboys draft prep video

NewsBot

Reaction score
Following their meeting with LB Zach Baun, the Dallas Cowboys posted their next virtual draft prep video interview, LSU CB Kristian Fulton. Word of the visit came out last week, and now the team revealed just a little bit more of what went down.

Next up for the #DallasCowboys #NFLDraft prep interviews was LSU CB Kristian Fulton.
Find out more about him from this rapid fire Q&A. More interviews to come. #StayHomeStayStrong pic.twitter.com/aDc7qvNb9m

— Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys) April 7, 2020

Projected to be among the players available with the No. 18 overall pick, Fulton would represent a significant investment in the cornerback position for Dallas. Both Chidobe Awuzie and Jourdan Lewis are entering the final years of their rookie deals, and team currently has no clear No. 1 CB following the loss of Byron Jones in free agency. Jones signed a five-year deal with the Miami Dolphins.

Fulton could help bridge the gap in 2020, while also serving as the eventual cornerstone of a reloaded Cowboys secondary under Mike McCarthy.

Goodness gracious.
Kristian Fulton pulled off something special on this @LSUFootball interception. pic.twitter.com/grAk3RKn8e

— CBS Sports (@CBSSports) October 13, 2018

Present on the call were Will McClay, DC Mike Nolan, DB coach Maurice Linguist, and assistant coach Al Harris. Dallas is doing their homework on the deep cornerback class, and seem ready to grab Fulton should be available when they’re on the clock. Says Fulton of what he wants McCarthy to know about him:

“I’ll do whatever it takes to win. Doing my job, I’m a hard worker, I’m a competitor. You’re going to get me competing every day, whether that’s in practice and for sure definitely in the game.”​

Gallery

Cowboys 2010s All-Decade Team and Top 50 players

view 50 images

Gallery

Dueling Cowboys 7-Round Mock Drafts: Edge vs CB vs WR vs trade down

view 76 images

Continue reading...