User Mock 1/5/13....

lostar2009

Reaction score
:banghead: A list of players that was not drafted yet .. with the rounds they are expected to go.

1-Lane Johnson OT
1-tyler wilson QB
2-Jordan Poyer CB
2-Aaron Murray QB
2-Tyler Bray QB

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
lostar2009;4945630 said:
:banghead: A list of players that was not drafted yet .. with the rounds they are expected to go.

1-Jake Matthews OT
1-Lane Johnson
1-tyler wilson QB
2-Jordan Poyer CB
2-Aaron Murray QB
2-Tyler Bray

Jake Matthews is going back to A&M for his senior season

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
lostar2009;4945630 said:

1-Lane Johnson OT
1-tyler wilson QB
2-Jordan Poyer CB
2-Aaron Murray QB
2-Tyler Bray QB

Aaron Murray is going to find his way into the 1st round. Plenty of teams need a QB, and he is rising on draft boards after the 5 td bowl win. Tony Dungy has repeatedly said he'd take him #1 overall if he was the GM for KC. Although I dont see him going that high, he'll go somewhere in the 1st round. Maybe a team like Minnesota if they dont think Ponder is the future.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Muhast;4945659 said:
Aaron Murray is going to find his way into the 1st round. Plenty of teams need a QB, and he is rising on draft boards after the 5 td bowl win. Tony Dungy has repeatedly said he'd take him #1 overall if he was the GM for KC. Although I dont see him going that high, he'll go somewhere in the 1st round. Maybe a team like Minnesota if they dont think Ponder is the future.

yup that would mean a lot more prospects to fall this draft. Although i dont agree with some the selections on the board it does represent the unkown of the draft. You can swap a cb here and there but i believe this is a great bottom heavy draft for Dallas.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
actually, if the top 5 QBs have a good showing at the All-Star games, Combine, and Pro Days, I can see 3 getting drafted in the 1st easy, if not all 5.

NYJ
Arizona
KC
Oakland
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Cleveland (so what if they took old man Weeden last year, he sucks)

all of these teams can use a starting QB

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
My ISP was dial up slow last night and finally crashed. I got to see the end result of the Mock this morning. I love the 2 Cowboys picks even though I am hoping for other players. This is a good Draft for the LOS and that is what we need desperately.

I hope AZ wants to trade back into the 1st round to take a QB and offers us a lot for our pick. Maybe they see Landry as their Lossman.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Hostile;4945770 said:
My ISP was dial up slow last night and finally crashed. I got to see the end result of the Mock this morning. I love the 2 Cowboys picks even though I am hoping for other players. This is a good Draft for the LOS and that is what we need desperately.

I hope AZ wants to trade back into the 1st round to take a QB and offers us a lot for our pick. Maybe they see Landry as their Lossman.

If McCoy lands in Arizona, wonder if he ends up getting jacked for Tyler Bray with visions of Peyton Manning dancing so freshly in his mind???

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Muhast;4945659 said:

You could replace Glennon with Aaron Murrray and be much more accurate.

Demontre Moore was handled easily by Lane Johnson in the bowl game. No way Moore goes top 10 but Lane falls out of r2.

lostar2009

Reaction score
jterrell;4945917 said:
You could replace Glennon with Aaron Murrray and be much more accurate.

Demontre Moore was handled easily by Lane Johnson in the bowl game. No way Moore goes top 10 but Lane falls out of r2.
I think most ppl who participated didn't know all the prospects that was entering. The draft was moving fast he even went unnoticed on my board. It wasn't until I cross this board with my board to see who was left out did I notice him.

But in an actually draft or if I did a redux Dallas Thomas gets replace by Mathews.