Username change request

Them

Reaction score
I've wanted to change it to "Them " instead. I sent in my request months ago that I'd prefer that username, no replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
...I chose my user name because I liked it...and I'm not a hijacker!
Your avatar is from that old creature feature with James Whitmore that had the creepiest monster noises ever. Monsters were pretty fake but that sound was really creepy.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
We do not change usernames except every few years we may offer a one time change. Perhaps in the future we will do it again.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/we-do-not-allow-username-changes-on-cowboyszone.235461/

Sorry to bother you. I tried to create a new thread in this forum about my problem but I can't figure out how to do that. Maybe there is a rule that new members can't make a thread first without replying to others? That's not issue though.

I misspelled my user name. It's supposed to be "TheMightyVanHalen" and not "TheMIghtyVanHalen." So I used my secondary email and created a new account with a new user name "The-Mighty-Van-Halen." It was approved. But for some reason when I logged in using my seconary email my user name was the misspelt one and not the new one. That's weird. I tried to send a message asking to delete my accounts so I can start fresh but my MAILER-DAEMON sent it back as a "Failed Notice."

Can you please give me some advise on what to do? Is there a way you can delete my account so I can start over since you guys don't change user names? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you, Warren

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry to bother you. I tried to create a new thread in this forum about my problem but I can't figure out how to do that. Maybe there is a rule that new members can't make a thread first without replying to others? That's not issue though.

I misspelled my user name. It's supposed to be "TheMightyVanHalen" and not "TheMIghtyVanHalen." So I used my secondary email and created a new account with a new user name "The-Mighty-Van-Halen." It was approved. But for some reason when I logged in using my seconary email my user name was the misspelt one and not the new one. That's weird. I tried to send a message asking to delete my accounts so I can start fresh but my MAILER-DAEMON sent it back as a "Failed Notice."

Can you please give me some advise on what to do? Is there a way you can delete my account so I can start over since you guys don't change user names? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you
I have fixed your username ..

You should read the sticky threads in the Members Zone forum for information on how this site works and then introduce yourself there as the banner at the top of the page should have mentioned before you made your post.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I have fixed your username ..

You should read the sticky threads in the Members Zone forum for information on how this site works and then introduce yourself there as the banner at the top of the page should have mentioned before you made your post.

I failed to mention that I'm not very observant. Lol I didn't even notice that banner. Sorry about that. I'll click on it and read it. I've been a lurker on here everyday since the board over at DC.com went out of businness. Finally decided to interacts with you guys. I have a great feeling about this year. Thanks again for the help and for changing my user name to the way I wanted it. Thank you. :)