Vegas over/under win total for Cowboys is 9

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks about as expected and if that were to hold to form, those two WC spots would be between DAL, ATL, GB and MIN. And since the last two play in the same division as CHI, they can cancel each other out with the tie breakers; however, DAL plays the North so the head to head could be a little dicey.

OK, that settles it. I'll take a WC spot right now, no questions asked. Wake me in January.

NickB

Reaction score
Dallas play a first place schedule this upcoming season and if I am not mistaken, past results hasn't been in our favor recently.

10-6 at the very worst is what I hoping for but with the clapper roaming the sidelines, smart money should be placed on 8-8
Enough with the first place schedule ****!!
This only impacts 2 games on the schedule, Rams and Saints. Now these opponents are tougher than the Egirls getting Seattle (and if in Seattle not an easy place to play) and Carolina (I think or Atlanta) but the teams are set in advance years before so the 1rst place schedule argument I've never bought.
Need to start 3-0 (Ginas, Foreskins, Fish) and split the Saints/Packers weeks and that gets us going on 4-1. **** don't get any easier from there.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I kind of like the over for the patriots.

Last year they were 11-5. The prior like 8 seasons they were over 11 wins.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
I see us and Philly winning 10. I like the over on the Giants, I can’t see them not winning 6 games.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Went up. Opened at 8.5.
Yep .. and it could change again. Last year opened at 8 1/2 also.

We aren’t even picked to win our division but we have fans that think we should be in championship game. Lol

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Bad part about this is vegas truely thinks dallas wont WIN 9 games probably more like 8. Because they know the money bet on the cowboys over will far out weight the under bets so they set the number higher then they think.. With this said I like the over anyways.

Flamma

Reaction score
So Vegas currently believes that the betting public, on average, thinks Dallas will go 9-7. Sure. I have no way of knowing whether Vegas is right or wrong about that.

Vegas doesn't care what people believe. They want the same money bet on the over as is bet on the under. 1 million on the under and 1 million on the over and they're happy. Or something close to that. Dallas opened up at 8.5, it went to 9 because too much money was going on the over. It will keep going up if that continues.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yep .. and it could change again. Last year opened at 8 1/2 also.

We aren’t even picked to win our division but we have fans that think we should be in championship game. Lol

Yup. Won some $ on that over last year. I like the over again...sure liked 8 1/2 more than 9 though.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sounds about right. The ascent of the Browns is pretty astonishing - going from 0-16 to an over/under 9 win team in two years.
Browns were basically 3 missed FG's away from winning that division last season.

As I said 2 years ago, the Browns are closer to a SB than we were. That could still be true.
I was surfing thru the (air)TV channels just yesterday afternoon & :espn: was running an 2019 draft breakdown on A.B.C., I'd just caught the last 10 minutes of it,but those 4 or 5 analytical pudding heads pretty much concurred that Pittsburgh's strong draft this year would be more than adequate in kicking Cleveland down the dark stairwell's fruitless efforts of nothingness,once again.
o_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Remember...they didn't air condition the desert with their own money.

My best guess...they will split with the Eagles and Skins...lose to NO, GB, NE, Bears and Rams. That is 9-7...throw in a loss because The Clapper is an average head coach (at best). I'll take the under.
Remember,,, there's a very good reason as to why my self control override switch engaged & prevented the clicking on that "like" button of yer' post, Friendo_O

:lmao:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Seems our last draft had a positive effect on the Las Vegas gurus.

In the recent past, they had guesstimated our winning totals at 8.5.

They obviously felt our successful draft merited another half-point!

Last edited:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Sounds about right. The ascent of the Browns is pretty astonishing - going from 0-16 to an over/under 9 win team in two years.

3-4 wins too low for Cowboys and Bears both. Dumb numbers.