Vic Beasley being released today

Bowdown27

Reaction score
He’s been lazy and on the decline since his rookie year.

When they sign you to a one year deal, you aren’t able to show up on time, then miss time and are released. All we need to know
Perfectly said.

dwmyers

Reaction score
From Tennessee. He’s only 28. This is a try out deal I might think about. Not to save our season, but to start the rebuild effort and see if he fits.

If I’m Seattle I’m all over this.

Hard no. He had a monster 2nd season and hasn't been able to put together a whole season since. And he's had whole seasons of total suckage.
Atlanta loved him and was forced to drop him eventually because he just couldn't play.
Titans were desperate for pass rush and yet gave up on him.

D-

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
From Tennessee. He’s only 28. This is a try out deal I might think about. Not to save our season, but to start the rebuild effort and see if he fits.

If I’m Seattle I’m all over this.

My first question is if you are indeed a Cowboys fan why would you care who Seattle signs? Next after signing a contract he sits out of training camp. That's not the type of player you want to bring to your team. Because of his lack of effort in practice he only got into 5 games and didn't do anything and didn't even make to the end of that 1 year contract. Hoe does this type of player help rebuild this defense?