Video: Dukes loves him, Skippy hates him - Who?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
[youtube]BIHxET0bUY8[/youtube]
----------------------------------------

Dukes goes to bat for him man Terrell Owens.

[youtube]tO8fmacYU-0[/youtube]
----------------------------------------

Skippy does what he does best...

Annoy everyone on the planet.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Yeah I saw this earlier today on NFL network. Dukes pretty much underscored that the media is full of crap, and T.O. is a non issue.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Amen Jamie... Better yet.. Amen Tom. His opinion on our continual December collapses and the fact that Romo has to step up now was spot on.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sorry.. I had to cut off the Skip video early. He is too annoying. Thanks or posting the first one though.

The Panch

Reaction score
They're both biased. Duke goes out of his way to defend T.O. and Skip goes out of his way to hate on him. They both bring up good points alot of the time, but overdo it just as much.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that it looks like Craytons head and face belong to two different people.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Skippy doesn't matter squat.

ALL----ALL the local reporters HATE TO. Except for two national reporters (one you reference) EVERYONE in the country hates TO.

Male, Female, Black, White. They know TO's game of cancer.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2488056 said:

ALL----ALL the local reporters HATE TO. Except for two national reporters (one you reference) EVERYONE in the country hates TO.

Your teeter totter is calling.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
The coaches hate TO too.

Even the whole front office hates TO----EXCEPT JERRY who invested his ego in a bad decision and like usual can't admit it.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Oldschool7;2488062 said:
The coaches hate TO too.

Even the whole front office hates TO----EXCEPT JERRY who invested his ego in a bad decision and like usual can't admit it.
you should get a "T.O. is cancer" tattoo

Boysboy

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2488056 said:

My mom hates football, and doesn't care for professional athletes one way or another. However-she HATES TO with a passion.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2488062 said:
The coaches hate TO too.

I remember when TO was first signed here, I don't remember much of the Dallas fan base being happy-to boot, the entire DFW media was outraged as well, including Homer Tim Cowlishaw. On Mike & Mike, Golic said he got some 2K emails from Dallas fans complaining over his signing.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The witch hunt continues... Don't you haters ever sleep? Isn't it past your bedtime?

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
-JTT DESPISES TC PASSIONATELY

-Chris Berman laughs at TC and in his Cowboy hatred he is GLAD the Cowboys have him. He delights in the acts of arson.

-Aikman is nauseated

-Werder is understandably amazed at the denial

-Emmitt is appalled

-Galloway loves to hate TO because he's such an easy fool to skewer

Deion is pawned because of his personal friendship. But then Deion never stopped defended Pacman so that speaks for itself.

Jemele Hill is onto the brother and his games and says it must end.

Everyone at FoxSports, CBS Sports, ESPN, Sports Daily, NY Times---they all are either appalled or they are laughing at the Cowboys.

That's what TO has brought: derision, division, shame, circus, distraction, fights, hatred, blame, discouragement, anger, doubt, denial, defeat.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2488062 said:
The coaches hate TO too.

You speak for everyone in the country now. HAHHHAHAHA

Boysboy

Reaction score
Oldschool7;2488083 said:
-JTT DESPISES TC PASSIONATELY

-Chris Berman laughs at TC and in his Cowboy hatred he is GLAD the Cowboys have him. He delights in the acts of arson.

-Aikman is nauseated

-Werder is understandably amazed at the denial

-Emmitt is appalled

-Galloway loves to hate TO because he's such an easy fool to skewer

Deion is pawned because of his personal friendship. But then Deion never stopped defended Pacman so that speaks for itself.

Jemele Hill is onto the brother and his games and says it must end.

Everyone at FoxSports, CBS Sports, NY Times---they all are either appalled or they are laughing at the Cowboys.

That's what TO has brought: derision, division, shame, circus, distraction, fights, hatred, blame, discouragement, anger, doubt, denial, defeat.

When TO came to Philly, the entire national sports media just gushed over the Eagles.(in year 1, that is) Then they subsequently gave alot of sympathy for them in year 2.

Unfortunately, since day 1, it's been quite the contrary for us. Now that it's going down the *******, everyone is laughing and celebrating.

BHendri5

Reaction score
That's my QB, that's my QB. I love it. Thanks for posting that DC.
I really did like when he did that.

That's my boy

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
People are rightfully stunned that any Dallas player would be so easily duped by such a known fraud as Owens.

Teenagers in DeMoines Iowa are going, "Geesh even I know TO is the cancer"

The Deions and the Dukes are weak minded, easily duped. Sucked into fool's gold. It's a blot on their resume that they will regret and a clear sign of their own personal demons.

But a vast army of smart and level headed people know better: the Tom Jacksons, the Matt Mosleys, the Chris Collingsworths, Todd Archers etc, etc etc.

Oldschool7

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy,

You are right. Philly. Sympathy. Even the city of brotherly shove got SYMPATHY.

Even as a Cowboy fan I felt bad a little bad for them. I thought geesh they may boo Santa Claus but they don't deserve CANCER. It was painful to watch even from afar.

But Cancer is what Philly had...and Jerry paid millions to buy that Cancer and bring it to Dallas!

Yes BoysBoy the day he came--the darkest in franchise history.