Video: Goodell talks Pacman on Jim Rome - 11/19/08

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Yesterday the interview I posted with Roger Goodell had me thinking he may not be giving Pacman another shot, but today I saw him say something that made me think different.

[youtube]Cs585M3GVH4[/youtube]

You have to admit Goodell has a great 'poker face'. The guy doesn't show any emotion one way or the other on whether he's going to give this knucklehead another chance.

I think we should know by Friday, but we probably won't see Pacman playing if he's allowed back until the Seahawks game on Thanksgiving.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He really has no choice to be honest. I doubt even the NFL can beat the ADA. In fact don't they already have one lose on that?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2430306 said:
He really has no choice to be honest. I doubt even the NFL can beat the ADA. In fact don't they already have one lose on that?
what's the ADA?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Rampage;2430315 said:
what's the ADA?

AsthmaField;2430322 said:
Acadamy of Dumb***'es

American's with Disabilities Act but ** has a better one. It's not just that but there is a model of reasonable treatment of people with addictions, problems and disabilities that is followed by most businesses. I doubt the NFL is excluded from that. Way too much room for a huge lawsuit to wander off the beaten path. I won't get into altruistic and compassionate reasons. The above is enough.