Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doctor32;2404395 said:
Your thoughts?

my thoughts.

Obi wan kanobi...your our only hope.

Romo needs to be the jedi again.

If he is not a stud, we got no shot.

If he is money and spreads the ball out, we are as tough as we were in september.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Good stuff, theebs. The slant he threw was pretty wobbly, but he looked like he had a decent grip and it had zip on it (compared to his throws a couple weeks ago at least). I doubt he'll be anywhere near 100%, but he'll be much better than the clowns we trotted out there the past few weeks.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
He looks serious and focused in his interview. A chip is on his shoulder.
It got me fired up.
003_RETURJEBRP~Star-Wars-Episode-VI-Return-of-the-Jedi-Posters.jpg

Our Jedi Returneth...

To be continued

JBS

Reaction score
theebs;2404398 said:
my thoughts.

Obi wan kanobi...your our only hope.

Romo needs to be the jedi again.

If he is not a stud, we got no shot.

If he is money and spreads the ball out, we are as tough as we were in september.

I don't really understand where your worries are coming from. I do however agree, if Romo is not playing up to his level we do not have a shot. My reasoning for not understanding your worries is because Romo for the most part has been mr. consistent this season. Has he had his fare share of mistakes? of course he has but his level of play did not really dip after september. My expectations for Romo are incredibly high and I fully expect him to not only meet those expectations on the stat sheet but at the same time to rejuvenate and be the pulse of this ball club. There is absolutely ZERO doubt in my mind that when Romo comes back this team takes off and starts to click on ALL cylinders.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2404455 said:
I don't really understand where your worries are coming from. I do however agree, if Romo is not playing up to his level we do not have a shot. My reasoning for not understanding your worries is because Romo for the most part has been mr. consistent this season. Has he had his fare share of mistakes? of course he has but his level of play did not really dip after september. My expectations for Romo are incredibly high and I fully expect him to not only meet those expectations on the stat sheet but at the same time to rejuvenate and be the pulse of this ball club. There is absolutely ZERO doubt in my mind that when Romo comes back this team takes off and starts to click on ALL cylinders.

My worry is this.

The offense is built around the passing game.

This passing game is about getting deep. The intermediate stuff are throws that romo fits into tight spots.

Romo is very aggressive. He is like gas on a fire with this offense. He is always looking down the field and is not afraid to try and squeeze in an incredibly tight throw at any moment from anywhere in the field.

If his hand limits him, he wont be able to get down the field and he wont get those big plays on the inetermediate side. If this happens we lose.

IF he can throw well, we should score a bunch of points.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
I sure hope this team plays will a lot of energy for the rest of the season Tony.

JBS

Reaction score
theebs;2404462 said:
My worry is this.

The offense is built around the passing game.

This passing game is about getting deep. The intermediate stuff are throws that romo fits into tight spots.

Romo is very aggressive. He is like gas on a fire with this offense. He is always looking down the field and is not afraid to try and squeeze in an incredibly tight throw at any moment from anywhere in the field.

If his hand limits him, he wont be able to get down the field and he wont get those big plays on the inetermediate side. If this happens we lose.

IF he can throw well, we should score a bunch of points.

I completely agree - I misinterpreted your initial post. Assuming Romo's hand does not give him any troubles I do not see any way shape or form that is offense isn't back to being the dominant force that it once was. Having worries about his health is definitely a legitimate concern, let us just hope come Nov 16th he will be 100%.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
ladiewolve;2404520 said:
I have no sound with the video.:confused:

You must download....

I don't think sound ever works in the embedded player.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
I wish the Cowboy mamagement took this more serious where they had some simulated game running through the weekend to get ready for a better practice week.
Or
At the very least have the WR's and RB's in the catch passes this weekend for Romo to get some more reps before next week.

aikemirv

Reaction score
10 more days should make a huge difference in the hand. My main concern is the Oline - they have to protect him better period but I also think Garrett has to tone down the offense a bit and get the ball to TO more on short stuff especially while Romo's hand is a bit sore.

This team needs to prove they can move the ball without the big play. I would love to see some 10 play drives with shorter passes and an effective use of Barber and Jones running and making receptions out of the backfield.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
We still have yet to see Romo w/ Roy E in the lineup. We have no idea what that dimension could add.

btcutter

Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2404473 said:
I completely agree - I misinterpreted your initial post. Assuming Romo's hand does not give him any troubles I do not see any way shape or form that is offense isn't back to being the dominant force that it once was. Having worries about his health is definitely a legitimate concern, let us just hope come Nov 16th he will be 100%.

You keep forgetting that our OL isn't playing too well. Tony NEEDS to get rid of ball very quickly even before he got injured.