VIDEO: Terrell Owens - Love Me Or Hate Me (Trailer)

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I still get goosebumps after ES goes to the star... and then again when Teague defends it.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
smarta5150;2318066 said:
I still get goosebumps after ES goes to the star... and then again when Teague defends it.

Your not a true cowboy fan if you Dont !!!
ES was an Awesome Cowboy,, And I still cant believe George Teague ( green Bay Packer )was the only other Cowboy who raced up there to smash ownes. Players who play with Passion like that are what made me LOVE watching Football.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
ilovejerry;2318540 said:
Your not a true cowboy fan if you Dont !!!
ES was an Awesome Cowboy,, And I still cant believe George Teague ( green Bay Packer )was the only other Cowboy who raced up there to smash ownes. Players who play with Passion like that are what made me LOVE watching Football.

Woody was right behind him.

StevenOtero

Reaction score

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These are the exact kinds of threads which tempt me endlessly while reading CowboysZone (You're In The Zone!).

I hope that WG notes how I triumphed over temptation yet again and exited stage left.
:scram:

;)

StevenOtero

Reaction score
DallasEast;2318832 said:
These are the exact kinds of threads which tempt me endlessly while reading CowboysZone (You're In The Zone!).

I hope that WG notes how I triumphed over temptation yet again and exited stage left.
:scram:

;)
Ya lost me bud

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
otero1;2318803 said:
The final version will be hi-def. :starspin

Cool man, where are you getting the HD shots from? Did you transcode this to SD?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
theebs;2319074 said:
Cool man, where are you getting the HD shots from? Did you transcode this to SD?
I am getting the HD shots from the scene releases that are out there. I just used some video I found on NFL.com for the trailer.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
otero1;2319090 said:
I am getting the HD shots from the scene releases that are out there. I just used some video I found on NFL.com for the trailer.
otero...please include the one handed catch from the lions game his first season with us, I think it may be my favorite catch he has had since being with us.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
smarta5150;2318066 said:

When I saw that I was wondering who currently on the team would play that role.

I really can't think of a single player.