Video: Werder/Countdown crew talk Cowboys/Pacman - 10/12/08

Mansta54

Reaction score
"Uncle" Tom Jackson irks me so much... Can't stand the guy...

dre1614

Reaction score
I want to shut these guys up so bad, but the only way to do that is to win the Super Bowl.

I wish upon a star that the Cowboys will win this years super bowl.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Key talks about all the leaders Tampa had......notice he didnt mention himself? no he didnt cause he was the the one the leaders were having to calm down.....

what a joke of a crew.........:espn:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Tom Jackson still doesn't get that this team is distraction proof.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jackson picked the 'boys to win today. He laughed at Cris and Key for picking the Cards over the most talented team in the league.

dthumper00

Reaction score
Guys it doesn't matter what these guys say and we all love our Cowboys. I disagree with all the TO talk. He can say get me the ball and be mad after a lose. Every team has a player that wants the ball more and says it. PacMan was a bad move. You don't bring that trouble in. Does Ware TO Tony Marion have body gaurds? If you need another DB go sign one that doesn't have issues. The team needs to focus on football not each troubled player.

I guess when all of us were looking for people to be friends and be in our family we said man this person has a history but I can get them a body gaurd. It is the same thing with PacMan and the boys.