Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games this season

Reaction score
Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games this season because Randy will be out for the season after Roy plows Randy to the ground this Sunday.

The Cowboys will win 45-0 this Sunday! GO COWBOYS!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
RoyWilliamsPlowsRandyMoss said:
Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games this season because Randy will be out for the season after Roy plows Randy to the ground this Sunday.

The Cowboys will win 45-0 this Sunday! GO COWBOYS!

I nominate RoyWilliamsPlowsRandyMoss for President of the eternal optimists club. :D

Nukeman

S.H.A.D.O. Commander
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I nominate RoyWilliamsPlowsRandyMoss for President of the eternal optimists club. :D

I can't wait for their 2nd post. ;)

Reaction score
"Vikes will be lucky to win 5 games this season because Randy will be out for the season after Roy plows Randy to the ground this Sunday.

The Cowboys will win 45-0 this Sunday! GO COWBOYS!"

Cowboys will be lucky to win 5 games this season because Keyshaun will be out for the season after Antoine plows Keyshaun to the ground this Sunday.

The Vikings will win 45-0 this Sunday! GO VIKINGS! :rolleyes:

phdefense

Reaction score
Well I guess it is officially "On"
randy? roy?
are you two from philly?
if the answer is no....then act like it

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Why can't we all just get along? :cool:

RKPIC300a.jpg

Reaction score
phdefense said:
Well I guess it is officially "On" randy? roy? are you two from philly? if the answer is no....then act like it

What the hell are you talking about phdefense. No wait, don't tell anyone what you mean, just climb back under that "rock of confusion" and continue having a stimulating conversation with yourself.

Oh yeah! You sure are the sterling example of a D'Cboy fan! NOT!