Twitter: Vikings Linval Joseph limited

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can't name a football player Linval and expect him to be tough.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Its still going to tough going against Zimmer's defense. I hope Dak is ready to lose things up a bit by running as well
After watching Dak Monday night I think he is making business decisions not to run. There seemed to be a few times that he could have taken off. One instance he rolled out threw the ball to Witten but seems like he could have used Witten as a blocker. It maybe me but I think he isn’t running

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After watching Dak Monday night I think he is making business decisions not to run. There seemed to be a few times that he could have taken off. One instance he rolled out threw the ball to Witten but seems like he could have used Witten as a blocker. It maybe me but I think he isn’t running

He's trying to play the position the right way, operating out of the pocket and only leaving it when need be unless it's by design.

I have no issue with his head. He's got all the intangibles you could ask for and he's not going to make a business decision to the detriment of his team.

Now having said that, he should be released.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Dude is huge and clogs the middle and would require double teams by Williams and Frederick or Martin and Frederick when Zeke runs up the gut. I would imagine they had extra pulling plays in the game plan to deal with Joseph. No idea who replaces him though.

Jaleel Johnson is starting in his place.

quickccc

Reaction score
If is he out then that would be a big impact to their ability stopping or slowing down Zeke

uh oh, .. limping this close to game time ? Naah, and it's official last I heard - he's already been ruled out vs Cowboys and that Zeke attack.
He's a good one too. A pro bowler . Wish we could acquire a full time nose tackle stud like that in our interior. (once we somehow get Marinelli's azz up outta here)
Supposedly reserve DT Jaleel Johnson is set to take Joseph's place in the starting lineup.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Huge break for Dallas. First Thielen, now Joseph. Two of their most important players.

Meanwhile the Cowboys have to be the healthiest team in the league right now.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Its hard to get excited over this during the Garrett-era

Time and time again, we struggle against opposing teams with major injuries

thielen and joseph being out doesnt give me any extra hope AT ALL
When was the last time this team truly excited you?
Decades ago?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
No excuses. This is the Cowboys first and best chance to impose their will and put the league on notice.

In an alternate universe, this is the game that shows management Dak is pedestrian, save your money.

TheHerd

Reaction score
He's trying to play the position the right way, operating out of the pocket and only leaving it when need be unless it's by design.

I have no issue with his head. He's got all the intangibles you could ask for and he's not going to make a business decision to the detriment of his team.

Now having said that, he should be released.

I thought I was living in an alternate reality. Thank God for the last sentence.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Just think, we could be 6-2 right now if we could just beat the Jets.

You know, 6-2 looks a lot different than 5-3. That said, you and I both know it wont matter. By the end of the season, I do no expect this team to be in the playoffs. I see Eagles 10 wins, Cowboys 9 wins and no playoff

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You know, 6-2 looks a lot different than 5-3. That said, you and I both know it wont matter. By the end of the season, I do no expect this team to be in the playoffs. I see Eagles 10 wins, Cowboys 9 wins and no playoff
Farewell and adieu to you fare Spanish ladies.
Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain...