News: Vivid Seats projects game to have 71% Rams fans and 29% Cowboys fans

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
They apparently do this analysis by projecting billing zip codes. That means this is only fans from the Dallas area and doesn’t even include all the L.A. based Cowboys’ fans.

We have a legit shot to actually have more Cowboys’ fans in the stadium than Rams fans!

Full article and other interesting tidbits here:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...s-front-and-center-injury-report-cleaning-up/

:flagwave:

Anybody who has been to games in Cali will tell you there’s always close to 40% cowboys and sometime more than the home team

JayFord

Reaction score
I hope the cowboys have a large presence in LA (I’m not from la never even been) but Dallas has a overwhelming fanbase in the Dc/Md area

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I live in LA and I’m going to the game. Cowboys baby!!!
Maybe as a local you can give us some insight.

For example the early season Rams Vikings game had an announced attendance of 72,000+. Who exactly are all these people attending the game? Cowboys fans in Jared Goff jerseys?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
They apparently do this analysis by projecting billing zip codes. That means this is only fans from the Dallas area and doesn’t even include all the L.A. based Cowboys’ fans.

We have a legit shot to actually have more Cowboys’ fans in the stadium than Rams fans!

Full article and other interesting tidbits here:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...s-front-and-center-injury-report-cleaning-up/

:flagwave:

I live in Norcal and I am going and I will not be rooting for Rams. The way they draw conclusions is ridiculous.

Etchyboy

Reaction score
RAMS would have had a better home field advantage in ST Louis if they had stayed.

windjc

Reaction score
Its hard to say, but if that 29% is out of town, then you have to imagine that there is a good chance another 11-25% is in town.

I am curious if there are enough Dallas fans willing to pay the high costs or if season ticket holders won't get the price they want and instead just go to the game themselves.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
You know when was the last time the Cowboys had two consecutive home playoff games? 1995.

And now, 2019....

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Vivid Seats was predicting that the crowd would be composed of around 31% cowboys fans and 69% rams fans.

While that’s a huge attendance for a road team in the playoffs, I think it may be higher.

What’s your prediction?

I’m saying 45% cowboys fans. Home field completely negated.

gmb1

Reaction score
I'd say 40% at the most. This is a big game for Rams fans so I expect more of them. Only slightly though.